Michigan is no longer a RTW state.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
One guy in our center has been singing the blues.

But admittedly took his position because the benefits were far greater than his previous. Turd.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Anybody still think Michigan will vote trump in November?
Screenshot_20240213_082520_Chrome.jpg

UPSmechanicinblue

Send in them dues.
I say finally!!! I was there when Schneider signed the right to work, Huge event at the Capitol, I would have never ever thought it would have been changed back. People have a choice to work for a union or a non union shop. UPS was union before pretty much all where born. I support either party if they support the working man, Many are one sided

Family

Let us listen to what the Democrats have to say.

Everyday under Trump seemed better then the one before. There are paid stooges in every party. Money interests don't and won't accept the will of the people. What do you think wars are over?
Eliminate all taxes and regulations for all non financial single owner and one employee businesses and enterprises. Support one biological man and one biological women families. Allow Immigration if you are registered and have zero benefits until you have paid into the benefits system for minimum of 10 years.

HarryWarden

Nobody has any respect for him.

He's an obvious management brown nose, and steals work off of other Union members.
Yet I see people on here saying straight up racist things about black people and Jewish people and throwing personal insults around like crazy and they don’t get banned

Why silence one and not the other?

There’s no rules against being a “management brown nose” which I don’t think he is anyways, but that’s beside the point

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yet I see people on here saying straight up racist things about black people and Jewish people and throwing personal insults around like crazy and they don’t get banned

Why silence one and not the other?

There’s no rules against being a “management brown nose” which I don’t think he is anyways, but that’s beside the point

It's not my website.... and I don't run the show.