Michigan is no longer a RTW state.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
It’s insane you guys ban him so much while other frequent posters are constantly making direct personal insults and being straight up racist and nothing happens
I have banned users of ALL political viewpoints for personal attacks. For racism.
I don't care what their political beliefs are, or what their job at UPS is.
I don't think any of the moderators make their decisions based on politics.

You have no idea how many users have received bans, or for which posts they have received bans.

You're speaking from a place of complete ignorance.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1708517903223.png

HarryWarden

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I have banned users of ALL political viewpoints for personal attacks. For racism.
I don't care what their political beliefs are, or what their job at UPS is.
I don't think any of the moderators make their decisions based on politics.

You have no idea how many users have received bans, or for which posts they have received bans.

You're speaking from a place of complete ignorance.
You might want to explain to @HarryWarden that "public discussion of moderators decisions are not permitted on the public forum", per this site's Terms of Service as well.

Don't feel bad Harry, many of us learn these rules, one violation at a time.

1000012192.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
@PT Car Washer

I see you you deleted your response to @Bubblehead post.

Guess you didn't want to get banned again for comparing the moderators to Putin/Trump.

This is a privately owned web forum and they have a TOS agreement that you must abide by.

You only have free will here to a certain extent. It's not like stealing air driver work....

:biggrin:

PT Car Washer

@PT Car Washer

I see you you deleted your response to @Bubblehead post.

Guess you didn't want to get banned again for comparing the moderators to Putin/Trump.

This is a privately owned web forum and they have a TOS agreement that you must abide by.

You only have free will here to a certain extent. It's not like stealing air driver work....

:biggrin:
Stealing? LOL 12 1/2 hours today. Will that get me banned again?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Tell me what Local in Iowa you are in.... and I can fix the problem with you stealing work.

You are only "air exception" qualified and are even below even the regular air drivers.

Really.... it's me that doesn't have a clue ?

You are delusional.
I don't believe his local or the members he is displacing give a rat's ass or the issue would have been resolved already through the grievance procedure.

PT Car Washer

Tell me what Local in Iowa you are in.... and I can fix the problem with you stealing work.

You are only "air exception" qualified and are even below even the regular air drivers.

Really.... it's me that doesn't have a clue ?

You are delusional.
I asked our Local Union leadership about your opinions and viewpoints and they suggested you are just some internet troll. Especially with your pro MAGA, pro Russia and anti Democracy posts.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It isn't going to be anything when those car factories start laying off and getting rid of employees because nobody is buying ev's and the parts are made in china