Moamar and Fred: Separated at Birth?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by MrFedEx, Mar 25, 2011.

1. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Two tyrants, with an "adoring" base of followers.

2. FedEx2000

FedEx2000 New Member

Seriously MFE? I understand you aren't Fred's biggest fan, but these kind of comparisons are a bit of stretch to say the least.

3. LTFedExer

LTFedExer New Member

I had a feeling a comment like this was coming eventually.

4. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Definitely tongue firmly implanted in cheek, but the megalomaniacal aspect of Smith does remind one of Moamar at times.

5. Mr Fedex

Mr Fedex Banned

huge fail

6. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Yes, you are a huge fail. I said it "tongue in cheek", but watching Moamar trying to tell everyone how his subjects "love" him and how nobody wants a regime change really reminds me of FedEx honchos telling us how much we "love" FedEx and don't need or want a union.

If you were a Libyan, I'm sure you would continue to support the status quo. Smith only appears on Right-Wing shows that give him a platform to espouse his anti-union ideals. You never see him on MSNBC or other progressive media outlets. He is The One, the Dictator of all that is FedEx, much like his contemporary in Libya.

All that's missing is the outrageous uniform and sunglasses.

7. ex fed exer

ex fed exer New Member

and still,,,, has yet to post an untruth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

slurp slurp

9. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS Active Member

And both attack the ones who don't follow them. I bet the uniform comes out soon...

10. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Purple tunic with gold braids and a white pilot's hat with an airplane circling the brim?

11. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

And either some oversized chrome aviators or a pair of those shades that look like miniblinds in gold.

12. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Nice, I like it. Maybe he and MT3 will get some gold work in their "grilles" so they can be down with us employees.

13. DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

The rap guy Paul Wall is in Houston and he can hook them up...lol