Does the 2.75 increase include the cola or would that be separate?

Upstruckz

Does the 2.75 aug 1st raise include the cola for this year or would that be a separate increase based upon the percentage the formula states?

Pullman Brown

Going two straight years with a 75¢ raise and nothing really gained in our pension. Yeah that’s a no from me dawg.

It went to the part-timers. I was told it was higher for those years but had to get those 70 percent part-timers who won’t be here in a year those raises.

Driver7906

Going two straight years with a 75¢ raise and nothing really gained in our pension. Yeah that’s a no from me dawg.
What about the $2.75 and $2.50 on the front and back ends of the contract? The first one will be the biggest raise we’ve ever received. $7.50 in total raises averages $1.50 per year in raises, which is also unprecedented. And lastly, you will never make anywhere this kind of an hourly wage anywhere else. That goes for 99% of our workers.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It went to the part-timers. I was told it was higher for those years but had to get those 70 percent part-timers who won’t be here in a year those raises.
70%… you’re being generous dude..probably higher than that. You could start them at $25 and still have a high turnover rate.