More stimulus

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
It'll be a while before Moscow Mitch and friends in congress approves more stimulus money. All of the social security dependents who don't file taxes or have jobs just got their CARES relief. Guessing we'll have a slow down after Memorial weekend for at least a few weeks before the next wave hits.

why do we need another 3 trillion dollar “”””stimulus”””” bill or whatever? Go the :censored2: to work. Let me able to work full time again. Let the 36 million or whatever go back to work. Time for people to get off the tit of the government.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
why do we need another 3 trillion dollar “”””stimulus”””” bill or whatever? Go the :censored2: to work. Let me able to work full time again. Let the 36 million or whatever go back to work. Time for people to get off the tit of the government.
Coming from people who have leveraged the government for decades to maintain their home equity and send the value of a basic human right into the **** stratosphere without working whatsoever.

oldngray

nowhere special
The stimulus is dead on arrival. It has more handouts from the Dem wish list than anything to do with the virus.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
why do I pay for a fishing permit to “maintain state waters”, why do I buy a turkey permit to “maintain public forests”, why do I have to buy a deer permit, a trapping permit, why do I have to pay to register my boat? If all this money is going towards the department of conservation, why should I have to pay taxes to “support” them? Because they do stupid :censored2: like build pavilions that maybe, MAYBE 25 people use in a summer.

I’ve worked for the government, state and federal, I know how those morons spend their budgets. On stupidity. Biggest group of crooks in the history of man.
I'm sure the native Indians felt the love.

Scuderia

Not gonna lie it makes happy (in an evil vengeful way) seeing all these ppl waiting in line at my building’s customer counter. Line stretches around the block. I hope it’s all the princess house and mattress idiots lol

UPS needs to find a way to prioritize medical packages above all the dumb :censored2: these ppl order. Saw a route with a bunch of medical boxes, that’s just gonna sit there till tomorrow.

watdaflock?

Probably because many prefer listening to the medical experts and scientists, and not some package delivery driver.

watdaflock?

NEWS FLASH! Humans are not herds. The term "herd immunity" emerged from veterinary epidemiology, typically involving business decisions of whether to let animals die for the overall health of a herd.