More stimulus

542thruNthru

I'm. Not. A. :censored2:ing. PLUMBER.
original-1.gif

watdaflock?

It'll be a while before Moscow Mitch and friends in congress approves more stimulus money. All of the social security dependents who don't file taxes or have jobs just got their CARES relief. Guessing we'll have a slow down after Memorial weekend for at least a few weeks before the next wave hits.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
New York does not have personal property tax and I would be equally upset if they ever decided to institute one; however, our country relies on our pay as you go tax system to operate.

Any and all tax is thievery in my opinion. I shouldn’t have a new tax “implemented” because they failed to utilize the money they already stole from me to operate. I shouldn’t have a new tax “implemented” so they can build a “scenic trail” or whatever by an interstate (think about that one), then they’ll increase said tax to repair it, and then increase it again to paint over the vandalism. It’s ridiculous.
Again it’s not my fault or your fault that the government cannot “live within their means”. You have to be fiscally responsible, I have to be fiscally responsible, so why doesn’t the government?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
New York does not have personal property tax and I would be equally upset if they ever decided to institute one; however, our country relies on our pay as you go tax system to operate.

why do I pay for a fishing permit to “maintain state waters”, why do I buy a turkey permit to “maintain public forests”, why do I have to buy a deer permit, a trapping permit, why do I have to pay to register my boat? If all this money is going towards the department of conservation, why should I have to pay taxes to “support” them? Because they do stupid :censored2: like build pavilions that maybe, MAYBE 25 people use in a summer.

I’ve worked for the government, state and federal, I know how those morons spend their budgets. On stupidity. Biggest group of crooks in the history of man.