More volume for us

Wizzy

Used to joke that I always hoped for a load of paper until a company got 50 cases one day. In the middle of a p70 that was delivered about noon. And I'm an old fart, bout killed me!

FilingBluesFL

I can't wait.... as if obnoxious secretaries didn't have enough to bitch at us about, now we get to hear them try to tell us to distribute their paper cases all around their offices for them again...

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Hopefully they are all D-CAP, so the clerk stations can handle all 500 cases of paper (like in the past), too.

What a waste of time and money.

Box Ox

Hopefully all the paper comes with that one plastic strap and no tape holding it together.

Hadn't even though of that. Now I can also look forward to the possibility of eating catwalk via hubsnake to the flipper feet right after a case opens up in the middle of a bulk attack. Oh happy day.

HBGPreloader

I don't know what the heck is going on.
lately, my drivers have been getting hammered with paper - over the last 2 to 3 weeks now.
I could normally handle a few cases per car. But, I'm talking anywhere from 2 - 8 cases, or more, per stop with, sometimes, a half dozen stops per car.