Moving to 55

Anyone heard when they will start moving folks to 55 from the innoplex. At Corporate we're being told parking will scarce once move is complete. I know they're working on the floor plans at 55 - but haven't seen anyone moving yet.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Anyone heard when they will start moving folks to 55 from the innoplex. At Corporate we're being told parking will scarce once move is complete. I know they're working on the floor plans at 55 - but haven't seen anyone moving yet.

They're having to consolidate existing "sitting" personnel and then where Innoplexers go (3 locations 35, 55 or SCS).
Latest I heard is by end of 3rd quarter.
May - July is bad due to Enterprise Release.

over9five

Staff member
I heard they are moving the Innoplex personnel to the Aardvark Alaska package center that was recently closed.
It is kinda drafty, and no heat in the winter, but we can fit all the Innoplex people in that one location.

The good news is there's plenty of parking.

Big Babooba

I heard they are moving the Innoplex personnel to the Aardvark Alaska package center that was recently closed.
It is kinda drafty, and no heat in the winter, but we can fit all the Innoplex people in that one location.

The good news is there's plenty of parking.
That's not what I heard. They got a real good deal on a building in Ittoqqortoormiit, Greenland. The scuttlebutt is that if you can pronounce Ittoqqortoormiit, you won't be transferred. If you can't....stock up on your woolies.:2cold:http://www.greenland.com/content/english/tourist/towns_regions/east_greenland/ittoqqortoormiit

M

Meliorate

They're having to consolidate existing "sitting" personnel and then where Innoplexers go (3 locations 35, 55 or SCS).
Latest I heard is by end of 3rd quarter.
May - July is bad due to Enterprise Release.

I know you. They have to reserve 2 chairs for you. Ha, ha