Mr Smith

bacha29

Will be on Fox News at 9pm est tonight I read. Gonna tell us how everything is smooth sailing
I watched about a minute of it. Enough to see that he knows that his company is in trouble. Restructuring not going as easily as first believed with tons of contingency money forked out to cover abandoned routes, 600 pilots targeted for job elimination with the possibility of a pilots strike looming and has a RICO suit beginning it's trip through the courts.

So you follow the usual game plan. Go on the public airwaves and blame somebody else for your own miscalculations.

zeev

All the B.S. is oozing to the surface Freddy’s kinder and gentler management style was a disguise for a hardcore trucking company. Amazon has forced the issue.

vantexan

I was reading a post on a forum yesterday where poster complained after receiving damaged goods a couple of times that FedEx is absolutely the worst delivery company. Doubt that's a one off. If that's what is circulating these days as opposed to the admiration so many used to give FedEx decades ago then the company could very well be in trouble.

It will be fine

I was reading a post on a forum yesterday where poster complained after receiving damaged goods a couple of times that FedEx is absolutely the worst delivery company. Doubt that's a one off. If that's what is circulating these days as opposed to the admiration so many used to give FedEx decades ago then the company could very well be in trouble.
Wow! You read someone complaining on the internet? That never happens. Raj must be terrified.

Spam

Even Bacha thinks that is a stupid comment🤦🏻‍♂️

bacha29

Back in the early days of the internet there was constant praise for FedEx. Truly an admired company. Made all the lists for most admired. Doesn't come close these days.
Perhaps the public adoration for Fat Freddy and his little scheme began to fade when more people began to discover that contrary to the name the company was not a federally commissioned operation but simply just another trucking and air cargo carrier.
And given the expected loss of 50% and perhaps more of it's USPS air freight volume it's a company that has no choice but to go from very big to very small very quickly.

vantexan

Perhaps the public adoration for Fat Freddy and his little scheme began to fade when more people began to discover that contrary to the name the company was not a federally commissioned operation but simply just another trucking and air cargo carrier.
And given the expected loss of 50% and perhaps more of it's USPS air freight volume it's a company that has no choice but to go from very big to very small very quickly.
You know where the FedEx name came from?

bacha29

You know where the FedEx name came from?
Wasn't Federal Express a train? He clearly was trying to come up with a public deception to make it look like his was a federally commissioned operation in order to get name recognition.
In the eyes of people like Jim Cramer the man is some type of great American innovator. To those who know better the guy is a first class weasel.

vantexan

Wasn't Federal Express a train? He clearly was trying to come up with a public deception to make it look like his was a federally commissioned operation in order to get name recognition.
In the eyes of people like Jim Cramer the man is some type of great American innovator. To those who know better the guy is a first class weasel.
Was started to transport checks between banks. That was where FedEx came from. Initially flew small Falcon jets.

FedupExpress

Definitely the consensus, everyone loves Amazon.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
A forum that shall remain nameless….Lol

whenIgetthere

Read the comments on any Fedex IG post, the replies are hilarious.

zeev

Freddy just made a P.R. Appearance to soften his image with the upcoming massive cuts. He also qualified his Vietnam service by saying all those medals were earned by his grunts he was just on the radio.