My package was missorted

First off i'd like to say that i'm not angry at all, just find this humorous. Last night I was checking the status of my package and saw it went from cach to wisconsin. I was like why would it go to wisconsin if i was sending it to south bend (4660 i believe),

Elm grove,
wi, us 10/28/2008 8:39 a.m. Incorrect routing at ups facility / the package was missorted at the hub. It has been rerouted to the correct destination site
10/28/2008 7:25 a.m. Out for delivery
10/28/2008 4:38 a.m. Arrival scan hodgkins,
il, us 10/28/2008 2:16 a.m. Departure scan

I even made sure that the box was way too big for small sort, hoping that it would forgo the bags and be loaded directly into the trailer. Oh well, first time a missort has happened to me (on either ends). Someone needs some more salt in their game:wink2:

hungrydude5

I had once ordered from a company that solely relied on FedEx at the time. I was "ok" with it, as long as it arrived, wasn't time sensitive or anything. I'm a tracking troll, I admit, so I closely followed the progress. The origin scan was in Florida. Orlando I believe. I let it go a day to check up on the progress and to my surprise, it ended up in California! I live in PA! I called FedEx and they said it was the closest and most direct route to PA from Florida. I didn't know what to say, I just hung up the phone......

oakcreekteamie

First off i'd like to say that i'm not angry at all, just find this humorous. Last night I was checking the status of my package and saw it went from cach to wisconsin. I was like why would it go to wisconsin if i was sending it to south bend (4660 i believe),

I even made sure that the box was way too big for small sort, hoping that it would forgo the bags and be loaded directly into the trailer. Oh well, first time a missort has happened to me (on either ends). Someone needs some more salt in their game:wink2:

The funny part is thats my Hub that made the mistake!

raceanoncr

Did it make service? That is, was it a day or more late? You DO know that UPS guarantees ground service now too, don't you? Hmmmmm...maybe shipping charges refund is in order?

To add a bit more to the story, its my hub and my outbound... just on the other side of the dock. I can literally see the chute where it came down from my regular trailers. Oh well it made it there a day late (and a dollar short :P).