My wife my Headache

rocket man

Ok so my wife gets packages every 2 weeks from Avon. Yes as drivers we all hate delivering that crap. But she enjoys selling it.

Last night she was waiting all day for her Avon box. Our neighbor called to let us know that the UPS guy delivered it there. The next thing I know the wife is calling my phone asking for a supervisors number. I told her call the damn 800 number. She does and complains. Within the hour someone from my center calls her. The person from the center calls the driver and says you delivered a package to a wrong address and do you know who's package that was. He said he knew it was my wives package and acted like it was no big deal.

Now I am trying to explain to the wife not to do this crap. In the long run it might bite me in the *****. She told me that she did understand but for a driver to do this when he knows it a box for a drivers wife is just so wrong. She was mad because the crap in the box was worth well over $200.

Has anyone else had this problem with there wife. What do you think I should do to get her to back the heck off. I offered to pull her packages but since I deliver on the other side of town she doesn't want to call and try to find me if I pull her packages.
you whole post is a bunch of crap