Nancy Pelosi's husband attacked in family home

newolddude

Did I say it was? But I would say his case was handled differently than an average citizen. As usually happens with the rich and powerful.
What do you mean? What was handled differently? He was arrested after the accident, charged, released and went through what sounds like a standard process.

newolddude

How it was handled. Did you ever find out who his passenger was? Everything was kept under wraps. Having a wife who was second in line to the presidency has its perks.

I've searched a couple of different ways/terms and I don't see anything about anyone else being in the Porsche with Paul Pelosi.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I've searched a couple of different ways/terms and I don't see anything about anyone else being in the Porsche with Paul Pelosi.
See if the cops video is out there for that arrest. They only should you the part where pelosi was out of the car. Not the initial walk up..

vantexan

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to the police Pelosi was laying on the floor after the attack in liquid and ice.
So where did that liquid and ice come from ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1674890201701.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You can release body cam footage of the Pelosi attack, show footage of him smashing his way in, release the taped statement where the guy admits exactly what he did and why, and MAGA still continues to spin an alternate reality.

vantexan

You can release body cam footage of the Pelosi attack, show footage of him smashing his way in, release the taped statement where the guy admits exactly what he did and why, and MAGA still continues to spin an alternate reality.
What I heard on the 911 call was a scared man who had to be very careful what he said with his assailant standing close by. Was trying to get across the danger without getting attacked. The video of that guy breaking in didn't show a guy who was invited in. And on the police body cam it showed a man reaching out to keep a hand on the assailant's weapon because he feared it was going to be used on him.

I get that many people strongly disliked Nancy Pelosi. But we shouldn't rush to judgement on these things before all the facts are known and smear someone just because we don't like their spouse. Right up there with accusations that some actually believe that Michelle Obama is a man. Or that Hillary Clinton was running a child sex ring above a pizza parlor in Philadelphia or other ridiculous claims.

At the same time when there are known facts that surface, like tell all laptops or Big Tech working behind the scenes to silence and marginalize conservatives, liberals shouldn't be disingenuous about what is glaringly true. As if denying it enough will make it go away. A better country won't result from one side completely getting its way on everything without reaching reasonable compromises with opposition voices. And working behind the scenes to make sure one side gets its way only fuels conspiracy theories, resentment, fear and loathing and as in Jan.6th backlash. Is that truly the world we want?

Box Ox

It's the audio of Pelosi's 911 call that cleared things up for me. Pelosi was trying to drop hints to the dispatcher so Depape wouldn't get angry and the dispatcher just wasn't figuring things out. So it makes sense that the officers that responded didn't dive right in to stop Depape the moment they arrived.

The San Francisco PD is likely pretty incompetent in general due to their political environment and who they report to.

Seems like a botched police response led to selective leaking at first that made it sound like Pelosi was more at fault than he actually was. And it's understandable that the drip of sometimes contradictory information led people (myself included) to come up with their own theories about what had happened to fill the void.

El Correcto

god is dead
It's the audio of Pelosi's 911 call that cleared things up for me. Pelosi was trying to drop hints to the dispatcher so Depape wouldn't get angry and the dispatcher just wasn't figuring things out. So it makes sense that the officers that responded didn't dive right in to stop Depape the moment they arrived.

The San Francisco PD is likely pretty incompetent in general due to their political environment and who they report to.

Seems like a botched police response led to selective leaking at first that made it sound like Pelosi was more at fault than he actually was. And it's understandable that the drip of sometimes contradictory information led people (myself included) to come up with their own theories about what had happened to fill the void.

Not really. It just takes a lil common sense.