Need some advice

Est.1998

On 10 12 2020 I was Discharge for act of Dishonesty (falsifying delivery records) I put a small pkg in a customers mailbox, But I driver released at the front door. So they got me for Falsifying delivery records. This Is my First Country Route. (ive always been in the city) From what I heard the customer always told drivers i have a bad driveway, if the pkg is small put it in the mailbox. For 20 years ive always listened to the customers. Yes I understand that I should not use mailboxes and will never do it again. This is my first offense. Did this ever happened to anyone thats on this Thread Post? If so did they get their job back? Im nervous. Thanks
I haven't met a driver yet who hasn't put pkgs inside a mailbox.
Normally, when i use the mailbox, it's later in the day after the mail carrier has delivered.
Situations I use it is when they ad cut me pkgs that went on a country route where the driver has a p800.
Of course his little truck can go into the driveway, not my 1000.
After seeing this go down with you, I'm just going to NI1, N2, N3.

PS: You'll get your job back.
🚚✊

Normally, when i use the mailbox, it's later in the day after the mail carrier has delivered.
Situations I use it is when they ad cut me pkgs that went on a country route where the driver has a p800.

🚚✊
We all use mailboxes
Just like everything else it's been posted on this website their is more to the story....

Last edited:

Est.1998

We all use mailboxes
Just like everything else it's been posted on this website It was more to the story....
I agree.
I've been with ORS who used mailboxes.
One even placed a pkg in the middle of the driveway and put front door as the location.
No dogs, driveway big enough to go down, and the pkg was small (5lbs).

I agree.
I've been with ORS who used mailboxes.
One even placed a pkg in the middle of the driveway and put front door as the location.
No dogs, driveway big enough to go down, and the pkg was small (5lbs).
I have row houses in certain sections that don't have a porch and the mailbox is attached to the house.
Guess I could access everything...m

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
On 10 12 2020 I was Discharge for act of Dishonesty (falsifying delivery records) I put a small pkg in a customers mailbox, But I driver released at the front door. So they got me for Falsifying delivery records. This Is my First Country Route. (ive always been in the city) From what I heard the customer always told drivers i have a bad driveway, if the pkg is small put it in the mailbox. For 20 years ive always listened to the customers. Yes I understand that I should not use mailboxes and will never do it again. This is my first offense. Did this ever happened to anyone thats on this Thread Post? If so did they get their job back? Im nervous. Thanks
Next time hit other and type in mailbox

🚚✊
I hope so! This is the first time it has happened to me in 20 years. This is my first time having a country route. Ive been on it sense May. I told the customer about it, hes pissed off at UPS.