Need to know questions, about driving test.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Not asking the all-to-know of the test. Just asking, ( new and old testers ) do I need to know the 10 points only? Or the whole thing below it, or the 10 and the why section. The 5 points, only those or moreso. Do I need to know the extras word by word. Can I answer the 10 and 5 alone anymore? I've been looking these over for the past two days now. I've got a lot down, but I dont know whats really going to be handed to me in a few weeks.

Any idea, new or old, what test is going to be handed to me?

Thanks again.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Theres a lot more added on to it. I have questions for Monday, before leaving work. Just asking if I could find a newer test subject. They would have you write down the 10, then the extra. The 5, and extras.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
aren't you the guy that won't join the union? yeah you will do great as a driver.

Im the type of guy who would pass as driver then be paying union dues, even if I stayed part time.

The problem, no support for PT, yet its all for FT and feeders. The chance to get more hours, then mistakes, would love the help of the union. You see, its an issue of conditions. You scream PT arnt paying dues, yet theres next to nothing for us. A chance to make better hours, thus wage, would make me pay dues. For the help of a PT on a FT setting.

Please, I need your help in understanding.

Re-Raise

Im the type of guy who would pass as driver then be paying union dues, even if I stayed part time.

The problem, no support for PT, yet its all for FT and feeders. The chance to get more hours, then mistakes, would love the help of the union. You see, its an issue of conditions. You scream PT arnt paying dues, yet theres next to nothing for us. A chance to make better hours, thus wage, would make me pay dues. For the help of a PT on a FT setting.

Please, I need your help in understanding.

Please, I need your help in understanding what the hell you are trying to say in your posts???

Don't bother trying to memorize that stuff, it won't matter for you.

UPSGUY72

Not asking the all-to-know of the test. Just asking, ( new and old testers ) do I need to know the 10 points only? Or the whole thing below it, or the 10 and the why section. The 5 points, only those or moreso. Do I need to know the extras word by word. Can I answer the 10 and 5 alone anymore? I've been looking these over for the past two days now. I've got a lot down, but I dont know whats really going to be handed to me in a few weeks.

Any idea, new or old, what test is going to be handed to me?

Thanks again.

A driving test is to determine it you can drive the package car safely nothing else... After you pass the driving test they will send you to driving school to learn everything you need to know.

In order to pass driving school you need to be able to spit all the DOK out pretty much word for word and some of it while your driving.

My idea would be to learn the DOK than you have nothing to worry about.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Not as familiar with stuff for package, but I know for a fact that if you can't recite the 10 point point commentary/5 seeing habits in feeder school the company will DQ you in a heartbeat. I've seen it happen two or three times in the last year.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Yep, I've got a lot of it down. I'll go in to HR tomarrow to get some more info on the test. Hey, If I make it, ill start paying dues, no question. This is my promise to you guys, k.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Yep, I've got a lot of it down. I'll go in to HR tomarrow to get some more info on the test. Hey, If I make it, ill start paying dues, no question. This is my promise to you guys, k.

Are you being trained to be a RTD/seasonal driver or is it an actual FT gig? Either way, if you're being honest about signing a card, I wish you the best.

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
Are you being trained to be a RTD/seasonal driver or is it an actual FT gig? Either way, if you're being honest about signing a card, I wish you the best.

I'll be going in as cover driver. For some reason, theres a mass of full timers retiring soon. New contract, Obama care or any other reason. Theres 16 positions opening up in my center alone.

I will sign one if I make it. It would be nice to have a little more protection if I do drive.