SAP program question

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You should file charges against your "friends" with the union.
Why rat like a little beotch? You are home, not driving, off duty, do what you want.

1200px-Union-rat.jpg

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
If one of my coworkers called me off the clock, drunk, I wouldn’t hesitate to drop a dime on them. I’m here to make money, not friends, and when I’m not getting paid I don’t want to be reminded that you exist.

Just don’t pick up if you don’t want to talk to em no need to snitch. Hell I don’t even have a lot of people’s numbers that I work with

PPH_over_9000

If one of my coworkers called me off the clock, drunk, I wouldn’t hesitate to drop a dime on them. I’m here to make money, not friends, and when I’m not getting paid I don’t want to be reminded that you exist.

Alright, so a few years back I had a discussion with another guy about beer (I think it was specifically Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat), and like two or three days later he hit me up at like 9pm to confirm the name because it's a doozy and he couldn't get the dude at the liquor store to understand him.

I walked him through it, no problem. He wasn't drunk yet, though, he was just trying to get there.

I was okay with that.

On the other hand, I wouldn't rat out a drunk dial but I'd block their number pretty quick once we hung up... but i mean... it might be a really good drunk dial though....

shoot man, idk, i can't really call it

BrownSnowFlake

Alright, so a few years back I had a discussion with another guy about beer (I think it was specifically Leinenkugels Sunset Wheat), and like two or three days later he hit me up at like 9pm to confirm the name because it's a doozy and he couldn't get the dude at the liquor store to understand him.

I walked him through it, no problem. He wasn't drunk yet, though, he was just trying to get there.

I was okay with that.

On the other hand, I wouldn't rat out a drunk dial but I'd block their number pretty quick once we hung up... but i mean... it might be a really good drunk dial though....

shoot man, idk, i can't really call it
Asking for beer recommendations is a lot different than waking me up in the middle of the night to say “Duuuude, I’m sooooo waaaaasted”.

We’re not in college anymore. OP clearly has a problem and needs to grow tf up before he gets somebody killed.

I was called on Friday by my business agents stating that there is nothing they can do for me and that SAP was in the process of telling UPS to terminate me and expect a call on Monday to go sign your termination letter. Seems so :censored2:ed up.

Thebrownblob

I was called on Friday by my business agents stating that there is nothing they can do for me and that SAP was in the process of telling UPS to terminate me and expect a call on Monday to go sign your termination letter. Seems so :censored2:ed up.
If you didn’t fail a urine sample I do not see how that’s possible. I sure wouldn’t sign anything.

Sporhwhore

To the OP…. The drunk dials you made to co workers; are they below you in seniority? Reason I’m asking is in my hub since we slowed down especially fellow drivers will do anything “dirty” to move up the seniority list! Pray for an injury, hope fellow drivers get in 3 accidents in a year, want guys to retire before 50 and lose most of their retirement, snitch on guys who cheat on trace, guys who smoke weed and guys that do anything to possibly get fired! The worst part is the guys they snitch on are their so called friends! UNBELIEVABLE actually!

To the OP…. The drunk dials you made to co workers; are they below you in seniority? Reason I’m asking is in my hub since we slowed down especially fellow drivers will do anything “dirty” to move up the seniority list! Pray for an injury, hope fellow drivers get in 3 accidents in a year, want guys to retire before 50 and lose most of their retirement, snitch on guys who cheat on trace, guys who smoke weed and guys that do anything to possibly get fired! The worst part is the guys they snitch on are their so called friends! UNBELIEVABLE actually!
No they were above me on seniority so I believe they had no motive in that regard…regardless still :censored2:ty.

No they were above me on seniority so I believe they had no motive in that regard…regardless still :censored2:ty.
Asking for beer recommendations is a lot different than waking me up in the middle of the night to say “Duuuude, I’m sooooo waaaaasted”.

We’re not in college anymore. OP clearly has a problem and needs to grow tf up before he gets somebody killed.
I appreciate your input. I do have a disease and I have done my best battling that thank you. However in this instance my point is I did not violate the contract in any way…or did I?

Sporhwhore

I would agree that as long as you didn’t fail a piss test don’t sign anything! It’s all hearsay. Maybe you were tired and delusional from working 60 in the heat for all management knows 🤷‍♂️