Negative reputation

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 407steward, May 11, 2011.

1. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

I just got the old neg rep from upstatenyupsr how many other members of brown cafe have got the upstate secret weapon over the years.

Ps I'm going to call in sick today and lock myself in a dark room and pout all day. Any words of encouragement would help.

Pss god bless you upstate
  2. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Oh no! The 407 we all love will be replaced by a shell of a man too busy wallowing in his beer to post here...
  3. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

I wouldn't worry too much. I look at those numbers as being imaginary much like UPS production numbers. Just shrug it off. He surely believes he bested you much as he does his fellow drivers when he comes in an hour early to check his numbers and load his truck for free.
  4. Anonymous 10

Anonymous 10 Guest

It was a joke
  5. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

[​IMG] A joke! I was totally worried there.

Don't do that, some of us can't take a joke and are concerned for your wellbeing. [​IMG]
  6. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

I am crying for ya Brother!!!
  7. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Some of us just plain can't take a joke, take life WAAAY to seriously. I think it's just the region. Maybe he oughtta come out west for a vacation where things are a little more laid back. :wink2:
  8. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Get a kegerator installed and I'm sure many would like to vacation to your spacious abode.
  9. menotyou

menotyou bella amicizia

Don't be picking on my region!!

10. FracusBrown

FracusBrown Ponies and Planes

He hit me with one a few weeks ago. I'm still in the dark room pouting...
  11. washington57

washington57 New Member

he has neg repped me afew times and says things like " I haven't forgotten about you"
  12. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

That will happen at some point in the future. The main room downstairs is going to be a bar/game room.:happy-very:
  13. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Bottom line - always consider the source!
  14. Nimnim

Nimnim The Nim

Rep or neg rep, I don't think it flows as much as before the like function. Well neg rep might get thrown more since there's no dislike.
  15. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Maybe Baba can come with him and the two of you can patrol the border together, maybe get a camera crew and Sheriff Joe will come along...and that pudgy has been Steven Segal. Good times!:happy-very:
  16. cosmo1

cosmo1 Just another internet hooligan.

Reputations on internet forums, much like post counts, are mostly a function of ego. I don't worry about either.
  17. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I'm all about RPPP.
  18. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Sounds good--check out your new house---should I bring my gun?:wink2:

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

Are you planning on running into anybody you neg repped ? :baseballplayer: hahahahaha
  20. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I have never neg repped anyone, its pointless. If I dont like it I dont continue to read, when I like it I "like" it, when its really good I rep it.