Negative reputation

Thank you

Thanks to all who showed support to me today. I've learned that just like in life or ups or even the brown cafe there are bullys. This is why we have teachers stewards police and the military. Some people feel better at your misfortune and this is why I'm a steward and I take chances for the members.

God bless

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Thank you

Thanks to all who showed support to me today. I've learned that just like in life or ups or even the brown cafe there are bullys. This is why we have teachers stewards police and the military. Some people feel better at your misfortune and this is why I'm a steward and I take chances for the members.

God bless

Have you been drinking...again while you post?

DorkHead

Some of us just plain can't take a joke, take life WAAAY to seriously. I think it's just the region. Maybe he oughtta come out west for a vacation where things are a little more laid back. :wink2:

Sounds good--check out your new house---should I bring my gun?:wink2:

Uh-Oh, let`s not get these two going again

Cementups

Box Monkey
toupee.jpg
toupee.jpg

paidover95

I only have 3 negative reputation response's and all 3 are from UPSTATEPEACOCK.He must feel like a big man spreading his feathers to strutt around BROWN CAFE when "he puts you in red".It kinda reminds me of John Travolta in STAYING ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!To me his entire life is BROWN,AMD HE HAS NOTHING ELSE.PRETTY SAD EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!