Never let them see ya sweat!

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Buck Fifty, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

We've been 7 straight days low to mid 90's here. I have had only one salt ring which was on my lower back that rubs the seat. I wonder if the company will look down on me for this? What am I doing wrong? Any advice?

2. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Join the safety committee to eliminate any salt rings. Let them tell you how to stay hydrated and cool while they create more worthless acronyms that no one cares about instead of running their route.

3. tourists24

tourists24 Well-Known Member

Means you're a hard worker... carry on

4. Speedy Cerviche

Speedy Cerviche New Member

Worthless acronyms? How dare you, that's not the UPS I know.

5. Inthegame

Inthegame Well-Known Member

Spent a few years on the "safety committee". Never created any acronyms...just allowed a laid off employee a chance to work.

6. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Then you havn't been on the new and improved safety committee. Now with more driver spying and 50% more off the clock working. If you act now you will also receive special recognition in order to move up to managment faster with no real regard for the "safety" portion of the committee.

7. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Ok , so this didnt go the way I thought. If any one knows how. Please change title to : Words to Live by ! My first post would be . Never let them see you sweat. Never give them the satisfaction of seeing you all salted up. somebody please do this. somebody, anybody ?

8. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I think your first post would bring more attention if it was something like :

Should I save urine bottles throughout the day for managements input on if I'm staying hydrated enough.

That would garner more attention I think.

9. jaker

jaker trolling

I don't care if they see me sweat , that way I got proof that I got to much work

10. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

How is that working out for you ???

11. Mr Shifter

Mr Shifter Active Member

Work smarter not harder. Duh.

12. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

My sweat stains are at my crotch area.

13. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

I remember sweat....!

14. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

Oh no, better watch out, you might get a case of Swamp Ass if ya dont get that fixed.

15. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

16. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I'm too cool to sweat.

17. jaker

jaker trolling

I should have said it different , I sweat on light days and I sweat on heavy days that way it looks like I always have to much work

18. Light days? What are those???

19. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

A feminine product.

20. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

No such thing. Its just long or short remember.