New delivery trucks?

Brown_Star

Methods Man
Anyone drive this for package delivery? Notice logo on front as well.

image.jpg

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I deliver to a huge golf course that gets in total roughly 80 to a 100 stops a day in non-peak and north of 200 a day during peak. They've wanted to have a golf cart up there for years now. Thankfully they said no way. Not even all the oversized pottery barn or ballard designs detoured UPS and their love of golf carts. However not even UPS is more powerful then a HOA.

Johney

We have a crap load of golf carts in our building for peak. They will either rent a POD to put the packages in or rent a garage from someone.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is the third year I've had a golf cart route added to a big Swim/tennis subdivision I deliver. The first year I had four different Helpers run it. On Christmas Eve the Helper pulled a no-show, my supervisor and I had to run 40 extra stops apiece at the end of the day. Last year they put the storage box and golf cart at the clubhouse as usual, they weren't used one single day. A supervisor delivered the golf cart route out of a rental truck every day. Great plan to pay Helpers so badly, I expect the same results this year.

Last edited:

AKCoverMan

So how do you keep the packages safe from weather in one of those things? And if keeping our cargo doors locked and secure at all times how do we not get dinged for having packages just sit out in the open in these golf cart contraptions?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The storage box has a lock, the trailer comes with a tarp, and our golf carts have a rain cover for them. The packages still get wet and the cart driver freezes all day if its cold outside.