New Handler DOT job

vantexan

When FedEx sold the pension to MetLife I was a little worried. Now I’m so glad they did because despite what happens to FedEx, my checks will continue to be deposited every month.
If an insurance company goes under we're all in serious doo doo so glad it's them and not FedEx. FedEx would be trying to figure out how they could take it away.

zeev

If an insurance company goes under we're all in serious doo doo so glad it's them and not FedEx. FedEx would be trying to figure out how they could take it away.
Yes Met life could go under but traditional pension is safer there. The portable will be gone in the new very downsize FedEx. No reason to keep supporting it.

Vin71

Worked the A.M. Sort. Scanned freight under the belt. Second day, took a road test out back. Rest of the week shuttled late freight. All in all, good little gig.

FedupExpress

And it may come down to where the only job you have is going to work for a Ground contractor.
Only a loyal idiot would take that job, it's like my buddy he won't leave fedex (says he's not a quitter) he's going to be rolling out on a wheelchair after 30 years of being a swing driver.