NEW RULES

Out of the Dark

Everyone at our station recieved OLCC's this week.

Mine said...............you ran 99.97 on your route for the month of July. You are required to run 100 percent. This is your first warning to achieve 100 percent.

Has anyone else gotten these ludicrous warnings?

Oh yeah and senior said it didn't matter if we signed them or not.

Managers have been on check rides everyday for two weeks.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Mine said...............you ran 99.97 on your route for the month of July. You are required to run 100 percent. This is your first warning to achieve 100 percent.

ProfitServiceProfit

Everyone at our station received letters like that in our mailboxes last month. They never said anything about olccs though. Had anyone ever heard of someone being fired just for missing goal? All the old timers at my station say it's never happened.

Doc Sorting Dude

Oh no..its happening. One Manager showed me 3 OLCC's that were going to 3 of the best drivers on his group. All I can say is when SFA times comes around, these and the many more who'll get them will not forget.

hypo hanna

The best thing to do would be for every driver who got this OLCC to write their manager a letter requesting a check ride so they can see how to accomplish that 100% goal. Write the letter on the clock since it is FedEx business and take your time composing it. In a big station you could burn an FTE at the computers and in the air conditioning.

W700

OOTD. The goal set by Memphis is a monthly productivity goal of 98.9%. If you are being held to a higher goal you have a case for a GFT or even legal action if you lose your job.

olcc are communication. They can be positive or negative. They are not punishment.

fedupped you go ahead and keep telling yourself that OLCC is not disciplinary action if you want to. After 3 OLCC for no goal on productivity it goes to Performance Reminder. It has to start somewhere and OLCC s the begining.

FedEx916

We received a memo stating that we were required to remain at 100% compliance. We were required to sign it and return it. That being said, my immediate manager says he is not checking it. So there are one of two things happening.. Either he is truly not enforcing it and he is screwed when the senior finds out, or he is checking and is just not telling us.. Either way, he hasn't done a check ride, even though I asked, and I am certainly not capable of the outrageous plan that it kicks out every day. In order to make my numbers, I would need 10 extra pups per day (part-timer here).

And as for SFA's, they threw out the scores from the most recent ones. Not one manager did well in my sta, and so they just chucked them..

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
olcc are communication. They can be positive or negative. They are not punishment.

Hypothetically, OLCCs are either/or. In reality, they are, and always have been, overwhelmingly negative, which is completely in-synch with the oppressive, top-down dysfunctional culture of FedEx. You are a worker "insect" that takes orders and is expected to comply unquestioningly...like a drone or robot. They are punishment 99% of the time, because OLCCs impose the rigid order that FedEx expects. They don't want your ideas, they want your compliance.