New Video! A New Beginning for Harassment Grievances!

textat3

just to clarify all this with a question…did the vicious female Center Manager who caused all this BS drama in her center in Texas get killed by a drunk driver?

textat3

I see he is dead indeed Geri Russell was her name. Not making an excuse for her, I don’t know her…. never worked for her. She probably had untreated mental health issues. If you suspect a member of management has serious mental health issues, call the 1-800 number and report and call the police to the building for a welfare check.

El Correcto

god is dead
We had a center manager like that. This was a woman who should have NEVER been put in a position of power over men. Every encounter was a feminist power struggle. The women working under her, drivers included, didn't like her either.
I do not believe feminism plays a role in these evil individuals. Maybe a guise they wear.

This center manager was a mentally ill psychopath. She clearly didn’t care about women either, she just hated everyone, it was a woman who held this woman accountable and I’m thankful for that.

Last edited:

textat3

I did some research on her….semms like she was in her 60’s and was relatively new (5 years) to UPS. She had no business being in her position….0.

El Correcto

god is dead
If she hadn’t of found an outlet of tormenting ups drivers just trying to earn a living she would have been like that Loch Henry episode of black mirror.

textat3

She was not new. She was a driver during the 97 strike
Ok…thanks for the clarity. It is amazing the degree of negativity that consumes UPS, where people can cheer the death of someone they worked with/for. I don’t say that in a judging way….I get it. Such a terrible person, rotten core, to bring such misery into the lives of others. I can only imagine the turmoil she must have experienced in her own life to become such a monster. It Is sad she led such a miserable existence but she must have made some horrible decisions along the way. Hopefully someone or some organization inherited her estate and will use it in a positive way.