nightmares

lou

I had one last night. I still work there though. There is nothing like waking up from a nightmare about working and then going to work.

30andout

I had a terrible dream I had to go back to work on Monday after 34 years already, woops I guess I do , I was only on vacation.:sad:

upsdude

Stopped at a shopping center for lunch. After 30 minutes I realize the keys are in the ignition and the bulk head door is wide open. I go outside and the truck is empty. Walk home, never look back. LOL

pasfailure

Had a dream that one day I came in one morning and my truck was in a different location in the building, I had a new preloader, my PM country resedential stops were jammed against the bulkhead, my AM business stops were in the back of the truck, my dump stops were shelf loaded in the middle of the truck, a section of my morning businesses were pm work in the truck next to me, I had a split of work I've never seen before, everything was sequenced out of order, I put on 15 extra miles, pkgs had these strange white labels on them that at times didn't match the address on the box, I had Main St. for 6 different towns, left the building at 9:20 waiting for one loader to load 6 trucks, raged at supervision, got raged at by my customers when I showed up 4 hours late, pulled into a guys driveway much to his relief and then had to break it to him that I didn't actually have the pkg that I thought I had for him, pulled into the building at 7:00 barely making the air pull, unloaded a bunch of misloads on the existing pile, and raged for a final time when a supe asked my if I would turn in a sales lead by Friday.

aspenleaf

Every Saturday I wake up around 4:30 am and jump out of bed thinking I am over an hour late... only once did get out of the drive way before I remembered that it was Saturday!

sendagain

I just had another one the other night. I was in the vehicle looking for another delivery when I remembered I hadn't checked my air packages. I looked on the shelf and on the floor, discovering 50 NDA packages; I then looked at my watch to discover I only had fifteen minutes before service failure. Then I made my first delivery of an air and it was a COD at a very slow company. I grabbed a phone to call the supe to let him know I had forgotten to check my air.

over9five

Staff member
"I grabbed a phone to call the supe to let him know I had forgotten to check my air."

....And my supe replied, "Don't worry about it. Mistakes happen". (Which is when I relaxed. Obviously this was a dream!).

ups79

sendagain: we have all heard it before, "do the best you can." meaning if you do not get them all off in time we will yell at you tommorrow.

browniehound

I always have dreams that I'm back and school and its time to take the final and I haven't been to one class of opened
the text book yet.

helenofcalifornia

I have that nightmare of not going to class and having to take finals. And one about taking an afternoon nap and sleeping through deliveries and pickups. I also woke up in panic state Sat. a.m. thinking I slept through preload. I wonder what it means for alot of people to have the same dreams?:confused:1