No more RFID

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
rough my boi the wilderness is no place for rookies , lots of bear attacks lately
🧔‍♂️✊
IMG_20240418_185320110_HDR.jpg

How does this make you feel?

Michael Scott

No. I just actually read the training we're supposed to do because I get paid by the minute. Shipper wants it left on the first try then it gets left 🤷‍♂️.
Exactly. I shake my head everytime i see some rookie hauling a hello fresh box up to the clerk to be access pointed. Just leave the damn thing. Closest spot you can get to their door, wherever that is, usually next to a secured door.

Manifesto

Exactly. I shake my head everytime i see some rookie hauling a hello fresh box up to the clerk to be access pointed. Just leave the damn thing. Closest spot you can get to their door, wherever that is, usually next to a secured door.
I left a bag from target or something outside the locked door of an apartment building recently. Sent a message in explaining that it would probably be stolen. They just said thanks for the heads up. It ended up not being stolen apparently.

textat3

I left a bag from target or something outside the locked door of an apartment building recently. Sent a message in explaining that it would probably be stolen. They just said thanks for the heads up. It ended up not being stolen apparently.
Why would you text that in….we have fulfilled our obligation to the shipper once you left it at the locked door. If it is stolen….that is between Target who is our customer, and the consignee, who is the customer of Target.

textat3

If the center told you to not leave the package, we would not be living up to the terms and conditions of shipper release for pur customer……if Target wants it left, and UPS wants it left, do they want any input from a Teamster…..

Manifesto

Why would you text that in….we have fulfilled our obligation to the shipper once you left it at the locked door. If it is stolen….that is between Target who is our customer, and the consignee, who is the customer of Target.
Just like they said as a heads up. Prior knowledge about a potential customer issue can be helpful. Plus it should help me avoid them bothering me about it later if it was stolen.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Looks like the curse of oak island buddy...better start digging that money pit and baby blob.
Me and my best boi from high school came across George Washingtons trail middle of the woods , we always wanted to go back with metal detectors and look for treasure/coins .we got old and fat and never went back
✊🧔‍♂️

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Me and my best boi from high school came across George Washingtons trail middle of the woods , we always wanted to go back with metal detectors and look for treasure/coins .we got old and fat and never went back
✊🧔‍♂️
Watched a show recently on hitlers lost tunnels and couple big shot metal detector dudes found a old map and its case, some spy stuff and some coins from third Reich...I'm sure those tunnels had been explored before. You never know.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Watched a show recently on hitlers lost tunnels and couple big shot metal detector dudes found a old map and its case, some spy stuff and some coins from third Reich...I'm sure those tunnels had been explored before. You never know.
I might quit UPS and hunt treasure
LIVE OFF THE LAND
SWIM WITH THE FISH
FLY WITH THE EAGLES

✊🧔‍♂️