One a 22.4 , always a 22.4

Upass.

Going thru the new GWI , I noticed that current rpcds would be making more than 22.4 converting to rpcds ( except top rate ). For example: 3 years rpcd // 31.50
22.4 to rpcd/// 30.75
Any thoughts?

Sixth Punch Sense

I wouldn't complain about .75. I get it adds up but top rate is just around the corner at 3 years.

I would be more upset about the 9.5 language. Way I read it you will not get it for 4 more years.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Going thru the new GWI , I noticed that current rpcds would be making more than 22.4 converting to rpcds ( except top rate ). For example: 3 years rpcd // 31.50
22.4 to rpcd/// 30.75
Any thoughts?
Leave the calculations to people who can do math. Any 22.4 considering voting no on this contract needs a mental health professional.

twotwofour

Lol go jump in the lake.
You'll be laid off either way come Sept 11th anyways
You can't be serious
Also PTs deserve equal wage progression to FTers, and we should stand in solidarity until that changes. I shouldnt be making more than a person who has been here for 15 years.
Sean dropped the ball here for not fighting hard enough for PTs

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Also PTs deserve equal wage progression to FTers, and we should stand in solidarity until that changes. I shouldnt be making more than a person who has been here for 15 years.
Sean dropped the ball here for not fighting hard enough for PTs
1691035347277.gif

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
You have to own a bid route, or hit top scale. RPCDs don’t get blanket 9.5 anymore. I might be wrong, the language has a bunch of asteriks, but I havn’t seen a good explanation of what it says
The language you are describing hasn’t changed. It’s always been same route 5 days in a row, bid route for the week, permanent bid route, or 4 years in. If you’re so new you can’t bid a route for a week then it’s probably impractical to expect a 9.5 dispatch. In that case I say suck it up and cash in. You’ll have seniority soon.