"No Negro dialect"

diesel96

oh, look another lib has joined.
Care to come back and discuss real topics.... or are you a hit & run troll ?

Give it up BaBa, this issue as well as this thread is dead.....Move on, nothing to see hear....
I suppose the opposition will make this the main issue in the Nov elections for unseating Harry Reid in the Senate. As usual they have no original ideas except tax cuts for the rich, and deregulation for financial heavywieghts, bomb Iran, and stay the course....

Lue C Fur

Evil member
As usual they have no original ideas except tax cuts for the rich, and deregulation for financial heavywieghts, bomb Iran, and stay the course....

Blah, blah, blah, same Dimocrat line...still drinking the Kool-aid i see.:blahblah:

I can play that too...Dimocracts want to redistrubute hard working Americans money to the lazy losers and illegal immigrants. Dimocracts...the party of entitlments that loves to suckel the goverments teet and put us deeper in debt.

diesel96

[/COLOR]

Blah, blah, blah, same Dimocrat line...still drinking the Kool-aid i see.:blahblah:

I can play that too...Dimocracts want to redistrubute hard working Americans money to the lazy losers and illegal immigrants. Dimocracts...the party of entitlments that loves to suckel the goverments teet and put us deeper in debt.

That pales in comparison for the inepted Rep's desire to hand out Corperate welfare....Yeah, I know, that's Kool-Aid that's hard to swallow. Better have a cloth napkin on hand, Kool-aid stains....

brett636

That pales in comparison for the inepted Rep's desire to hand out Corperate welfare....Yeah, I know, that's Kool-Aid that's hard to swallow. Better have a cloth napkin on hand, Kool-aid stains....

You wouldn't be referring to corporate welfare programs like cash for clunkers and the bailouts would you?

tieguy

Banned
Give it up BaBa, this issue as well as this thread is dead.....Move on, nothing to see hear....
I suppose the opposition will make this the main issue in the Nov elections for unseating Harry Reid in the Senate. As usual they have no original ideas except tax cuts for the rich, and deregulation for financial heavywieghts, bomb Iran, and stay the course....

At this point your leadership has screwed up so bad that the repbulicans may not need any new ideas to win. what you present is the same old tired liberal rhetoric. Perhaps your puppet master can give you some fresh talking points.

how about change, nope demcorats did not deliver
transparency, nope none there
fixed the economy, nope
unemployment nope
health care for all nope
though he did pass a bill that will now fine(tax) people who can't afford health care.
stop the wars nope

what we did get is as Harry says a guy who don't look or sound black bowing to everyone and collecting a noble peace prize for what he might do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The only 2 bumper stickers I have are "Fair Tax" and "Obama in 2008". They are actually taped to the inside of my rear window (pickup truck) as it is (was) a lease (paid off) and I didn't want to have to deal with removing them. I do have a neighbor who just bought a brand new Honda Fit and he has all of those on his rear bumper.

ups1990

The only 2 bumper stickers I have are "Fair Tax" and "Obama in 2008". They are actually taped to the inside of my rear window (pickup truck) as it is (was) a lease (paid off) and I didn't want to have to deal with removing them. I do have a neighbor who just bought a brand new Honda Fit and he has all of those on his rear bumper.
I might be interested in that Fair Tax sticker.

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is the decal I have in the back window of my Mini. I got the decal at the AinoKea Store in The Ala Moana Mall in Hawaii.

It's the Hawaiian way of saying, "I Don't Care". :happy2:

diesel96

At this point your leadership has screwed up so bad that the repbulicans may not need any new ideas to win. what you present is the same old tired liberal rhetoric. Perhaps your puppet master can give you some fresh talking points.

how about change, nope demcorats did not deliver
transparency, nope none there
fixed the economy, nope
unemployment nope
health care for all nope
though he did pass a bill that will now fine(tax) people who can't afford health care.
stop the wars nope

what we did get is as Harry says a guy who don't look or sound black bowing to everyone and collecting a noble peace prize for what he might do.

oh, hey Tie...Welcome back from the Southern Republican Pep Rally in New Orleans. I see your repeating the same ole rhetoric that was "drilled baby drilled" to form your opinions...:goteam::fan::foamfinger: