No vacations last two weeks of July through August in 2023.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Im in transportation IE for one of the zones and we have been told... also extended another week thru labor day week...

What part of IE you in? Not surprised IE isnt on the same page though. Ever since transformation dept has been an huge :censored2:show

It was a huge :censored2: show way before that

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
IE people need at least 5 yrs in a pkg car before they get that job ,, we don't deliver in a Clarksville computer world

UPSER1987

How about getting out of the package cars and applying for the IE jobs?
Y’all always complain about something you can fix yourself.
And vice versa. How about leaving the office and do the driver job you have never done. Y’all always telling people how to do something you never have or can’t do yourself lol. IE dept has no credibility. You see them sneak in the operations to spew their nonsense after all the drivers have left.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
And vice versa. How about leaving the office and do the driver job you have never done. Y’all always telling people how to do something you never have or can’t do yourself lol. IE dept has no credibility. You see them sneak in the operations to spew their nonsense after all the drivers have left.
I’m not defending any department here. I am only making a statement for all union members who complain about management. No one is going to baby you at work.

Simple fix here, but some of the complainers are too absent minded to move up and out of the union to better the company and the work’s work conditions. So look in the mirror before you start to point at others who make your job hard.

Brownwind

I’m not defending any department here. I am only making a statement for all union members who complain about management or who ever not knowing how to do their job.

Simple fix here, but some of the complainers are too absent minded to move up and out of the union to better the company and the work’s work conditions. So look in the mirror before you start to point at others who make your job hard.
Just checking🤔🤔🤔. Did you by chance design the new Diad???

Covemastah

How about getting out of the package cars and applying for the IE jobs?
Y’all always complain about something you can fix yourself.
Why would I want a job telling people to hit unrealistic numbers that we know can't be done safely , or a job that I need to kiss ass to keep and could be outsourced to India !

Covemastah

Ohh you work at UPS ,. Cool !!
Where's your route ??
Oh , no , I don't deliver , I'm in I E !!
I sit in an environment controlled office with clean bathrooms and a small kitchen, I write reports to show how a real man can deliver in all types of dangerous weather and conditions at a faster pace ,,

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Ohh you work at UPS ,. Cool !!
Where's your route ??
Oh , no , I don't deliver , I'm in I E !!
I sit in an environment controlled office with clean bathrooms and a small kitchen, I write reports to show how a real man can deliver in all types of dangerous weather and conditions at a faster pace ,,

That’s funny… for a prepubescent boy. Now get back to box chucking. So I can get back to chair spinning (in the ac). 😂

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Why would I want a job telling people to hit unrealistic numbers that we know can't be done safely , or a job that I need to kiss ass to keep and could be outsourced to India !
This is the definition of the reason of why you are where you are at and you will never find happiness due to the man holding you back. Thing is, that man is you.
I don’t pity you.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
This is the definition of the reason of why you are where you are at and you will never find happiness due to the man holding you back. Thing is, that man is you.
I don’t pity you.
Remember, like all 12 of the union posters who post on BrownCafe daily, everything they know about Management they learned on BrownCafe. You cannot argue with that experience, if any doubt go look on how many times they commented on how it is in Management. If they cannot win the argument or post a coherent reply, they usually finish it off with (it least I get a pension).

Its Friday afternoon and I have been home since noon...at least I get 2 pensions. HAHAHAHAHA!

Remember, like all 12 of the union posters who post on BrownCafe daily, everything they know about Management they learned on BrownCafe. You cannot argue with that experience, if any doubt go look on how many times they commented on how it is in Management. If they cannot win the argument or post a coherent reply, they usually finish it off with (it least I get a pension).

Its Friday afternoon and I have been home since noon...at least I get 2 pensions. HAHAHAHAHA!
I can't believe you stayed that late on a Friday