Non-Retirees Posting in this Forum

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I still don't understand why any retiree would want to access upsers.com (or Brown Cafe, for that matter).
Anyone ever notice how often UpState posts in this retirement forum?
He doesn't think retirees should be on Brown Cafe but he can't keep his nose out of this retirement forum.
​OK ... everybody pile on!

oldngray

nowhere special
In reference to UPSers.com which I am locked out of, since the contract passed (mostly) what if any changes were made to the retiree health insurance plan if you were covered by the UPS plan and didn't work in the BOG? I saw on BC that UPS agreed to not raise the retiree premiums that were scheduled to go up August 1. I have received no information about it from UPS but my quarterly premium was due last month. Interestingly enough, the bill was for 3 months at the old rate of $50 per month even though it was supposed to increase to $247 for the 2nd and 3rd month of that bill. It appeared that UPS had anticipated the contract would pass and the premiums would not increase and it had been a negotiation tactic. In any even the bill was sent out before the votes had been counted for the contract. And no explanation from UPS who bills me and I make payments to about any contract details or rates increasing or not increasing or any other information. Again, not everyone lives in the BOG.