North Baltimore, Ohio

brown2023

its across the street from a railhead; it will probably take all the TOLOH hub work and leave it as a CPU only
I'm hearing UPS can't reach a deal with CSX. CSX there only operates 2 days a week. UPS wants it operating 6 days. I haven't heard what CSX wants for UPS to use their tracks 6 days a week but I heard it's astronomical. UPS already has to invest 22 million to update the power grid for the hub there.

I'm hearing UPS can't reach a deal with CSX. CSX there only operates 2 days a week. UPS wants it operating 6 days. I haven't heard what CSX wants for UPS to use their tracks 6 days a week but I heard it's astronomical. UPS already has to invest 22 million to update the power grid for the hub there.
man you'd think RE and BF would figure that :censored2: out BEFORE WE BUILD THE :censored2: THING BUT LOL I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT COMPANY I WORK FOR

still useful as a TOLOH/LIVMI replacement

brown2023

man you'd think RE and BF would figure that :censored2: out BEFORE WE BUILD THE :censored2: THING BUT LOL I ALMOST FORGOT WHAT COMPANY I WORK FOR

still useful as a TOLOH/LIVMI replacement
I was told our rail cars aren't even compatible with CSX tracks. Everyone involved with NB has since left the company. They honestly don't know what to do with it. The only thing keeping it (kind of) running right now is the volume they took from Livonia. They honestly don't have a actual operational plan. They are scrambling to figure it out. They've been scrambling since the very beginning..meaning over a year. I've been told a lot of what they took from Livonia isn't making service. It sounds like a complete clusterfu*k. It wouldn't be the first time this company did a poor job planning. They spent a fortune building a huge automated hub in Madison Heights MI and it never took off. It only runs two sorts.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I was told our rail cars aren't even compatible with CSX tracks. Everyone involved with NB has since left the company. They honestly don't know what to do with it. The only thing keeping it (kind of) running right now is the volume they took from Livonia. They honestly don't have an actual operational plan. They are scrambling to figure it out. They've been scrambling since the very beginning..meaning over a year. I've been told a lot of what they took from Livonia isn't making service. It sounds like a complete clusterfu*k. It wouldn't be the first time this company did a poor job planning. They spent a fortune building a huge automated hub in Madison Heights MI and it never took off. It only runs two sorts.
I visit one of the largest automated buildings on the west coast on occasion. They still have hundreds of pt’ers working there and is always hiring. These auto building seem to just keep brown a bit ahead of the curve when dealing with staffing but Amazon has put a huge dent into the pool of applicants that the company can pull from. Interested times.