O.J.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Feeling absolutely no sympathy for the Juice. What happens in Vegas stays in Veags....or at least in Nevada. He can rot in jail for all I care. That whining statement of his lacked sincerity for sure.
I wish for him a prison with a good library.....he'll have plenty of reading time. :sad-little:

chev

Nightcrawler
Feeling absolutely no sympathy for the Juice. What happens in Vegas stays in Veags....or at least in Nevada. He can rot in jail for all I care. That whining statement of his lacked sincerity for sure.
I wish for him a prison with a good library.....he'll have plenty of reading time. :sad-little:
Finally some justice for the killer we all know he is. I don't feel bad for him at all. I just wish double jeopardy was not a factor in his murder trial. I woud love to see him get the trial he deserves. The one that ends like Saddam. :hang:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit". Well, it fit this time. He got a real judge and a real jury. Good riddance.

tieguy

Banned
You see his speech where he tried to make it sound like he was just taking his property back from friends?

Just think.....

If you're a friend of his you may suffer being a victim of armed robbery and if you marry him well..........................

Channahon

I have the utmost respect for the judge who heard his trial, and his groveling at his sentencing hearing. No nonsense kind of woman. You did the crime, now do the time, and no bail while you wait for your sentence, either.

From an incredible athlete, to a small time actor, to a murderer, and a convicted criminal - what a waste!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So maybe now someone will release that last tv pilot, where he was coached on how to use a weapon in hand-to-hand combat.

705red

Browncafe Steward
Orange football jerseys with Simpson and the number 15 on them, hot sellers in my opinion. We could make a killing selling them!

Browncafe should patten this idea!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wouldn't accept an O.J. Shirt if you were giving them out free. I might take it and stuff it in the nearest waste container. :dead:

705red

Browncafe Steward
The number 15 is for the years he has been sentenced to, sort of symbolic sign of justice finally meet. Not because i believe hes innocent!

satellitedriver

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
The kick in the butt for me is that he now has a better retirement plan than I have.
Three hots and a cot, with all the sex he can stand.:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Standby for the appeal ; no AA on the jury; only two on the alternates.

Of course he was offered a " deal " only serve two years , but ......... he tought that no jury would EVER convict him.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
My signature is oj own words; it shows the depth of his lack of knowledge of how a society really works. The Goldmans have a civil judgment against future earnings, outside of his football pension.
Yet he continued to sign away his name for cash, these items he wanted back had great montary value for him . And not thing else.