Obama is furious over oil spill

tieguy

Banned
Actions speak louder than kicking and screaming......So far (and these numbers will probably swell), 17 fed staging areas.... authorization of 17,500 National Guard members.... 20,000 people working the scene.....hundreds of scientists and engineers..... 1,900 vessels...... 1,300 miles of boom material.
In truth.... this is the largest response to an environmental disaster of this kind in the history of our country.
And oh, yeah, it's still on-going..... To BP, just the begining: A "preliminary" bill for $69 million to the federal government for response services already rendered, and orders to pay economic injury claims to residents. For the industry as a whole, aggressive new operating standards for offshore drilling. I bet your Fox News actors and fictional storytellers leave out the little details such as the ones above.....But let's not make this about BP, let's make this about Obama's perception of being out of touch.......

69 million for the response while BP is looking at approximately 10 billion. Looks like obamas effort is a piss in the bucket with a small wanker. :happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh please!! When my dad found out I was smoking as a teenager....all hell broke loose and he was ranting & raving and swearing at the top of his lungs !! Now THAT was furious! Obama doesn't know how to act until he gets prompts from his advisors. And then he'a as good an actor as Duncan Rinaldo!

tieguy

Banned
Moreluck, you seem to be attached to BP like a tar ball stain on the bottom of my foot....What gives ? Are you attracted to English accents ?

notice how the poster tries to divert attention away from his beloved president. By bringing up the british nature of bp he hopes to put his adversary on the defensive and detract us from noticing that his beloved president has been sitting with his thump stuck up his anal cavity. :happy2:

tieguy

Banned
this article was dated jun 4 but just linked today.

in it Obama discovers its his job to fix this mess

Otherwise its so far a quite newsday with signs that Obama's non-existent undetectable furor may be subsiding.:happy2:

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Look...its Obama and he is furious:

obama-fury.jpg

Now Michielle looks really Furious:

michelle-obama.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Today, Obama is "the prize" for a high school in Kalamazoo Michigan. Too bad those kids don't know they got the booby prize!!

over9five

Staff member

diesel96

obama beyond furious now. News clip to air tommorrow morning where he talks about kicking some ass

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2010/06/president-obama-wants-to-kick-some-ass.html

this stuff is so entertaining.

This comment sums it up:

"Now that's professional.....NOT..What are you the President of the Country or my college kid trying to impress his buddies...Not Work'in for ya..."

corner-bot_left.gif
corner-bot_right.gif

Posted by: Parallex View | Jun 7, 2010 8:15:36 PM

Of course MSM never showed the lead question yesterday by Matt Lauer.....

I am loving the "who's ass to kick" statement, but before folks paint Obama as being an angry black Man now, the record should show that Matt Lauer wanted to know if he was going to kick butt.
with the entire conversation, it makes sense.

Lauer was the who opened that door first, President Obama was just responding.....it's just so amusing how you guys jump thru hoops via soundbytes....lol

over9five

Staff member
I don't believe the context makes any difference. It was a dumb thing for the President of the United States of America to say.

(And it is diesel96 who now tries to turn it into a race issue)

diesel96

I don't believe the context makes any difference. It was a dumb thing for the President of the United States of America to say.

(And it is diesel96 who now tries to turn it into a race issue)

Of course you believe context doesn't make any difference.....You live in a right wing world of sound-bytes, and that's all that matters to you....Who cares about checking facts and context.....I for one, would expect my Kid's College Proffessor to educate using context instead of sound-bytes....

Oh and BTW...about the race issue...dammed if you do and dammed if you don't...courtesy of the Right Wing's favorite website......

drudge-20100607-obamastreet.jpg

Goes street ? If thats not racial what the hell is ?