Obama Threatens Action in Libya

moreluck

golden ticket member
The anointed one really needs some help with his letters.....take his Win The Future...W.T.friend. Doesn't he have anyone to review so he doesn't look the fool ??

While I'm at it....have you ever heard Janet Napolitano say the words that the border is safe and secure......did you feel calmed by her words? Totally unbelievable coming from her mouth!!

rod

Retired 22 years
according to the Cobert Report the "what ever it is that is going on in Libya" is called a Turd Sandwich

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The anointed one really needs some help with his letters.....take his Win The Future...W.T.friend. Doesn't he have anyone to review so he doesn't look the fool ??

While I'm at it....have you ever heard Janet Napolitano say the words that the border is safe and secure......did you feel calmed by her words? Totally unbelievable coming from her mouth!!

"Mission Accomplished" (famous fool assuring us on aircraft carrier).

You are grabbing any thing you can get, and your last sentence merely echoed my last remark.

I don't know who u r talking about.

No I dont care to play y'all's cut and paste game anymore. It is dull.

I am one person. How many of you are attacking my posts? How can one little person upset all of you so much?

I usually learn from interacting with others. I don't from you any more. Yall have become dull. You think u know it all already. Good for you.

IMO The biggest thing that p15535 you off is that every once in a while what I say makes a little sense.

What you say does too, sometimes.

Good bye.

p.s. I left you plenty of room to analyze every word and respond with your big ole magic marker.

To hate me as much as y'all do you've made me way too important here. Good thing I'm humble. Oh that's right i dont have any redeeming qualities to you.
Since you said "goodbye", don't know if you will read this or not, whatever.

If you don't know who I was talking about you can't be reading all the posts.

Dull? I guess having your own words shown to you so you have to defend them is dull.

You seem to think that those of us that oppose you are a team that holds secret meetings to form a strategy, the fact is there are things that Luce, Baba and More that I disagree with and I usually them so just as I do with you. It's hard for you to learn anything from others when you are soooo much more informed, experienced and enlightened than we are. Your words again.

What pisses me off is the tone of " I'm smarter than everyone" that many of your posts contain as noted in the previous sentence.

Big ole magic marker? I'm guessing you are referring to my dropping in a different color of font between your sentences in an attempt to make it clear what I am responding to? If that's the situation, sorry.

My last sentence(in the post you quoted) echoing your remark would show that the gap isn't as wide as you may think.

LOL, if I don't hate 0, why would I hate you? Fact is I do not hate you either, but I do disagree with the way you consistently try to demean others with your assumptions that everyone else isn't as informed or only get their views from Fox News. I'm not too sure one could call that being humble. Although I'm sure you do have redeeming qualities.
P.S. does this color look less hateful?

moreluck

golden ticket member
They work it as it suits them (politicians). Now Obama is taking credit for drilling permits that went into effect way back under Bush......trying to show that he is for drilling here and HE'S making it possible.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
They work it as it suits them (politicians). Now Obama is taking credit for drilling permits that went into effect way back under Bush......trying to show that he is for drilling here and HE'S making it possible.

Its funny that they cancelled drilling permits that Bush gave out and then issued the permits again and take credit for it...gotta love it. I wonder if the lefty media will tell its viewers...NOT!!! Drink deep the Obama kool-aid...yummy.

tourists24

Oh and Trp... Bush's obvious lack of caring about curbing man made global warming allowed the warming to continue. And we all know that the earthquakes are worse now because of it... you see,,,, Bush's fault

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh and Trp... Bush's obvious lack of caring about curbing man made global warming allowed the warming to continue. And we all know that the earthquakes are worse now because of it... you see,,,, Bush's fault

Bush was a maroon, but he can't be held responsible for everything that went bad...just most of it. Daddy picked the wrong son to be President. He should have gone with Jeb, who is forever tainted by his dumb brother.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Farrakhan defends Libya's Gadhafi as 'brother'

On Thursday, Farrakhan said scenes from an earthquake- and tsunami-ravaged Japan inspired him to warn the American people about an impending natural disaster that will punish them for their arrogance.

“A major earthquake is on the way to you and me and us,” he said. “Death and destruction is at the door of all of us, and we are worse prepared than the Japanese.”

Farrakhan cautioned Obama that he was being used as a pawn to oppress his own people in Africa. He insisted several times that Jews controlled the media and pressured Obama to take so-called humanitarian action in Libya, but not in other places such as the Gaza Strip.

Read more here:
http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/...ends-libyas-gadhafi-as-20110331,0,11191.story

Babagounj

Strength through joy
now let's see , bho is attacking libya to defend civilians . Now those are his words. so how come this happens.................
http://dailycaller.com/2011/04/02/un-base-in-ivory-coast-town-where-hundreds-killed/
Charity: More than 1,000 killed in Ivorian town

The U.N. mission in Ivory Coast said it has a team investigating the alleged mass killings in western Duekoue. It said most of the nearly 1,000 peacekeepers based there were protecting about 15,000 refugees at a Catholic mission in the town at the time.
Spokesman Patrick Nicholson of the Roman Catholic charity Caritas said workers visited Duekoue on Wednesday and found hundreds of bodies of civilians killed by bullets from small-arms fire and hacked to death with machetes.
They estimated more than 1,000 civilians were killed, he said.