Obama's Pension Debacle

Overpaid Union Thug

Right, and who has the bigger bank account? Please remember, Obama actually is the President, so he has earned the pension he will receive. Romney is only a wannabe, a faux "leader". Maybe he should turn down the pension if he gets elected and donate to the Planet Kolob Fund.

Obama earned the pension about as much as a bum on the street has earned a paycheck. And you obviously didn't read the article. If you had you'd know that he will probably receive a pension for his 8 years as a senator. But he hardly earned that money either. I mean anyone can opt out of voting and instead marking "present" as many times as he did while "serving". And your reaction is another example of looney liberal hypocrisy. When a limousine liberal makes bank they have earned it. When the rich is republicans they are greedy and undeserving and exploiting others therefore they must pay more taxes. Hmmm......

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Right, and who has the bigger bank account? Please remember, Obama actually is the President, so he has earned the pension he will receive. Romney is only a wannabe, a faux "leader". Maybe he should turn down the pension if he gets elected and donate to the Planet Kolob Fund.

Who cares whose account is bigger if you feel like its not fair some people make much more than you figure out a way to make more. That's the beauty of America. Thinking any person who has been in politics their whole life has earned any pension is ignorant.

M

MenInBrown

Who cares whose account is bigger if you feel like its not fair some people make much more than you figure out a way to make more. That's the beauty of America. Thinking any person who has been in politics their whole life has earned any pension is ignorant.

Who wants a poor man trying to tell you how to be successful? Who wants a poor man to be their boss...Nobody has ever worked for a poor man.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Romney does not need a pension, and if he got one he would probably give it back. People collect ss, when they dont need it also. Because they made millions and only paid into it up to what 105 k per yr?
Then there are those who never worked, never will, and wouldnt know what a job was if they walked into one, and it begged them to come in.
Hypocrisy everywhere I say.
You can look at what Romney has given back, vs Obama, biden, pelosi and reid, and it would make your brain scramble.
I just think Romney cares more, has shown it in his life, and Obama has shown nothing of humanity by trying to put everyone as a ward of the state. Romey/Paul have a positive message, Obama Biden have a negativity factor too high for me. I like the rich, I want to be one of them. Signing off see ya.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Dont forget, who was the 1st at Katrina, yup the Mormons, Was not Bush, but who was the first in Nashville, or Joplin..... has Obama ever went there? YET?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
June,
Obama went to Joplin to give the memorial right after the tornado. He returned a year later to give the commencement at Joplin HS.

I found this about Nashville:
I live in Nashville. Our governor talked to Obama immediately after the flooding, and when Obama offered to visit, he told him he didn't want a presidential visit because it takes too many resources, which were better used to deal with the flooding. He also said that FEMA was there "before the first raindrops fell!"

There are things to criticize President Obama for. These examples aren't them, though.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Romney does not need a pension, and if he got one he would probably give it back. People collect ss, when they dont need it also. Because they made millions and only paid into it up to what 105 k per yr?
Then there are those who never worked, never will, and wouldnt know what a job was if they walked into one, and it begged them to come in.
Hypocrisy everywhere I say.
You can look at what Romney has given back, vs Obama, biden, pelosi and reid, and it would make your brain scramble.
I just think Romney cares more, has shown it in his life, and Obama has shown nothing of humanity by trying to put everyone as a ward of the state. Romey/Paul have a positive message, Obama Biden have a negativity factor too high for me. I like the rich, I want to be one of them. Signing off see ya.

Look-up the word "plutocrat" and see what it means. To Romney, you're the help, and if you look him in the eye, you'll be fired. He's on a whole other level from the rest of us...at least he thinks he is. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and a golden one in his ass.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Look-up the word "plutocrat" and see what it means. To Romney, you're the help, and if you look him in the eye, you'll be fired. He's on a whole other level from the rest of us...at least he thinks he is. Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and a golden one in his ass.

You know nothing about giving away your inheritance and making it on your own !!

Your jealousy is sooooooo green. Did you ever get an inheritance? Did you donate it to charity?

M

MenInBrown

You know nothing about giving away your inheritance and making it on your own !!

Your jealousy is sooooooo green. Did you ever get an inheritance? Did you donate it to charity?

Hes the one with his hand out...grinning with envy.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
June,
Obama went to Joplin to give the memorial right after the tornado. He returned a year later to give the commencement at Joplin HS.

I found this about Nashville:
I live in Nashville. Our governor talked to Obama immediately after the flooding, and when Obama offered to visit, he told him he didn't want a presidential visit because it takes too many resources, which were better used to deal with the flooding. He also said that FEMA was there "before the first raindrops fell!"

There are things to criticize President Obama for. These examples aren't them, though.
Was Bush not condemned for not going to Katrina, for the exact same reason? But the media said it was because he didnt like black people?
And was he not condemend for not rushing from the school building, when 9/11 happened? Took him what a whole seven minutes to excuse himself without panicking the children? This is when I realized the hypocrisy. I agree with the statement you found, It takes way too many resources to provide securtiy for the president to arrive, and what good would it do, the proffessionals are there doing what they do.
But if you condemn a former pres, you have to do the same with the current. JMHO
How long to respond to The riot caused by a video, LOL. Right after Vegas baby.