Oil Problem Solved. No Middle East, No New Drillling and In Fact Less Drilling

wkmac

Vaporizing the fuel delivery for extreme mileage. Yes, the 100 plus mpg carburetor is no myth because it was never the carburetor to begin with but rather how the fuel was delivered.

[video=youtube;GEed43yimmM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEed43yimmM&feature=related[/video]

if you have NetFlix, watch the documentary GasHole for more about the Vaporizer Carburetor and about how Shell Oil in the 1970's achieved 1000 mpg. Yes that's 1 thousand miles per gallon, you read it right and that was in the 1970's.

bbsam

Staff member
What makes you think this is more efficient? The only difference is that the air fuel mixture is happening outside the combustion chamber rather than inside...which incidentally is what a carb is intended to do. But with fuel injection turning more to diret injection efficiency is at an all time high. A more fitting solution would be to recognize the efficiency of todays enginges tuned to a 180 hp 450 lb/ft pickup truck engine. Forget the top end power and focus that on a true 26 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway. I love a 400hp pick-up truck, but how many times have I actually needed it? Zero.

The question (for me) would be if pre-vaporization will supply the proper amount of fuel needed to power that 400 hp engine at highway speeds and under a load such as pulling a trailer. In the video, the narrator told the guy in the truck to slightly rev the engine. Was this because quick heavy accelerator would have failed?

I don't know how many 400 hp engines are on the road today, my truck is nowhere near that big. A lot of pickup owners need to pull pretty heavy loads and require a few more horses under the hood.

bbsam

Staff member
The question (for me) would be if pre-vaporization will supply the proper amount of fuel needed to power that 400 hp engine at highway speeds and under a load such as pulling a trailer. In the video, the narrator told the guy in the truck to slightly rev the engine. Was this because quick heavy accelerator would have failed?

I don't know how many 400 hp engines are on the road today, my truck is nowhere near that big. A lot of pickup owners need to pull pretty heavy loads and require a few more horses under the hood.
the diesel engines in the new freightliner package cars are generally cerated to about 200hp but put out the same healthy torque numbers. Top speed may not be there, but do you need a 120 mph package car? Now imagine that engine in that state of tune in a pickup that weighs 1/3 as much.

the diesel engines in the new freightliner package cars are generally cerated to about 200hp but put out the same healthy torque numbers. Top speed may not be there, but do you need a 120 mph package car? Now imagine that engine in that state of tune in a pickup that weighs 1/3 as much.
I sure wouldn't drive a package car 120, heck I wouldn't drive my pickup that fast. As a general rule I wouldn't drive over 60-65 (on the highway) in any package car regardless of how fast it "would" go. What I liked about the new trucks that we were getting in was how quick it would go from zero to highway speed. I actually made a difference at the end of the day. Some of those tanks would take way too long to get up to even 30-40 mph. I don't know if the pre-vaporized fuel would give the same umph.

wkmac

What makes you think this is more efficient? The only difference is that the air fuel mixture is happening outside the combustion chamber rather than inside...which incidentally is what a carb is intended to do. But with fuel injection turning more to diret injection efficiency is at an all time high. A more fitting solution would be to recognize the efficiency of todays enginges tuned to a 180 hp 450 lb/ft pickup truck engine. Forget the top end power and focus that on a true 26 mpg in the city and 33 on the highway. I love a 400hp pick-up truck, but how many times have I actually needed it? Zero.

[video=youtube;II1_Vg8dP64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II1_Vg8dP64&feature=related[/video]

:winks:

bbsam

Staff member
I sure wouldn't drive a package car 120, heck I wouldn't drive my pickup that fast. As a general rule I wouldn't drive over 60-65 (on the highway) in any package car regardless of how fast it "would" go. What I liked about the new trucks that we were getting in was how quick it would go from zero to highway speed. I actually made a difference at the end of the day. Some of those tanks would take way too long to get up to even 30-40 mph. I don't know if the pre-vaporized fuel would give the same umph.
Just a little tidbit for ya. Diesel engines run with fuel pressurized to 30,000 psi. By the time fuel is injected, it is vaporized.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What ever happened to my dream truck.
[h=2]The Biggest Little Truck in the World from Mahindra[/h] October 21st, 2009 Global Vehicles has jusost of the other trucks available in the US market today. With clean-burning engines that produce 30% less greenhouse gases than their counterparts and get 30 miles per gallon on the highway, the Mahindra trucks can give existing truckers or otherwise, exactly what they need today.
The Mahindra 2-door and 4-door diesel trucks have a 6-speed automatic transmission, electronic stability control, traction control, active rollover mitigation, 4-wheel ABS brakes, and best of all, its turbo diesel engine runs on 140 horsepower and 236 ft-lbs of torque. It also has an amazing payload capacity of 2,765 lbs., better than the standard pickups offered by Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Nissan and Dodge.

bbsam

Staff member
Good question. There's a chevy dealership a mile away that has a mahindra signbut no vehicles. Been that way for over a year.

wkmac

What ever happened to my dream truck.
The Biggest Little Truck in the World from Mahindra

October 21st, 2009 Global Vehicles has jusost of the other trucks available in the US market today. With clean-burning engines that produce 30% less greenhouse gases than their counterparts and get 30 miles per gallon on the highway, the Mahindra trucks can give existing truckers or otherwise, exactly what they need today.
The Mahindra 2-door and 4-door diesel trucks have a 6-speed automatic transmission, electronic stability control, traction control, active rollover mitigation, 4-wheel ABS brakes, and best of all, its turbo diesel engine runs on 140 horsepower and 236 ft-lbs of torque. It also has an amazing payload capacity of 2,765 lbs., better than the standard pickups offered by Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Nissan and Dodge.

Drop those rpm's and save on fuel as well as save on engine life. A smart decision the American makes are very slow to follow. Hope these guys enter the market and push the limits of market complacency!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The EPA test results came back only in the mid twenties per gallon, but the thing is made out of solid steel { built like trucks used to be }, I still want one. Steel vs the cheap plastic things on the road, I'd win everytime.
More importantly it would be the only small truck with a diesel, GM no longer makes a small truck, Niisan & toyota trucks keep getting larger, and this is the last year for a Ford Ranger, none come equipped with a diesel.

bbsam

Staff member
The EPA test results came back only in the mid twenties per gallon, but the thing is made out of solid steel { built like trucks used to be }, I still want one. Steel vs the cheap plastic things on the road, I'd win everytime.
More importantly it would be the only small truck with a diesel, GM no longer makes a small truck, Niisan & toyota trucks keep getting larger, and this is the last year for a Ford Ranger, none come equipped with a diesel.
I could see Ford bringing out a Ranger replacement with a 2.0l ecoboost. Lot's of power, light weight and cheap gas (compared to diesel).

bbsam

Staff member
where does that pressure come from, where does that take place
Comes from computer controlled injector pump and oil fired injectors with fuel injected dirctly into the cylinder and air pushed into the cylinder by the turbo charger. As they say, timing is everything.