One word and Phrase to describe FedEx.

bbsam

Staff member
Since you seem to love FedEx and are on Fred's nut sack all the time, you should quit UPS and come work with us . You , Dano and bb would get along great and take turns...............

you are a bit off. He is using a neutral term to describe what he observes happening. That's not love. Maybe your perception speaks to your inability to be objective.

MAKAVELI

Since you seem to love FedEx and are on Fred's nut sack all the time, you should quit UPS and come work with us . You , Dano and bb would get along great and take turns...............

you are a bit off. He is using a neutral term to describe what he observes happening. That's not love. Maybe your perception speaks to your inability to be objective.

How can I be objective when I experience it every day? I know what I see and experience, that's it. It's real easy to look in from the outside with purple colored glasses and see everything as all good until you actually experience it.

vantexan

How can I be objective when I experience it every day? I know what I see and experience, that's it. It's real easy to look in from the outside with purple colored glasses and see everything as all good until you actually experience it.

Actually you'll never be taken seriously as a mature adult using terms that I won't repeat. I disagree with some of what he says, but why would he listen to me if I stoop to the lowest point possible addressing his opinions? By the way I once said that anyone who believes he has everything he has because of his natural superiority rather than because of the hard work of his employees who make it happen then he is scum. I learned real quick that the only thing focused on is the very negative word used instead of my argument. Might not matter to you, but no one will take you seriously if you choose to use such terms. There's really nothing admirable about it.