One Year Today That George Took a Knee.

floridays

You gonna find us those old pictures of black people getting hosed down that you just promised us here in 2021 or what?
Yeah, here's one, albeit not visual, I'd guess the damage was greater than a little high pressure h2o.

This is from your boy.

Despite giving lip service to education reform, the Obama administration has decided to put an end to the very successful D.C. school voucher program. This despite a United States Department of Education report that found students in the nation's capital that were provided with vouchers allowing them to attend private school through the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship program had made statistically significant gains in reading achievement.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yeah, here's one, albeit not visual, I'd guess the damage was greater than a little high pressure h2o.

This is from your boy.

Despite giving lip service to education reform, the Obama administration has decided to put an end to the very successful D.C. school voucher program. This despite a United States Department of Education report that found students in the nation's capital that were provided with vouchers allowing them to attend private school through the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship program had made statistically significant gains in reading achievement.
Yikes man.

Which not a puppet did you vote for?
“Sigh”
I wanted to vote for he and Ron Paul in the primaries in 2008, first year I was eligible
The ballot I got tried to force me to choose whether or not I’m going to vote
Repulican
Or
Democrat
I ripped the paper up and threw it away. I think the US presidency is the biggest dog and pony show in the world. Nobody gets there without passing certain protocols that certain individuals who possess all the money are looking for, at that particular time. That includes “drain the swamp” Don.
I’ve never voted for presidency; I’ve never believed in the presidential voting system. It’s been riddled with criminal and shady activity since the 2nd election in the history of the country.
You guys can have it. Count me out.

floridays

“Sigh”
I wanted to vote for he and Ron Paul in the primaries in 2008, first year I was eligible
The ballot I got tried to force me to choose whether or not I’m going to vote
Repulican
Or
Democrat
I ripped the paper up and threw it away. I think the US presidency is the biggest dog and pony show in the world. Nobody gets there without passing certain protocols that certain individuals who possess all the money are looking for, at that particular time. That includes “drain the swamp” Don.
I’ve never voted for presidency; I’ve never believed in the presidential voting system. It’s been riddled with criminal and shady activity since the 2nd election in the history of the country.
You guys can have it. Count me out.
Best someone like you doesn't vote, in doing that you do the country your best service.

floridays

I wasn't being mean, just how I honestly think. I've sat out more than a couple elections myself. I have no party.
No way in hell I would vote for McCain or Romney, only voted for Bush once. Couldn't vote for any democrat. I made that mistake with Carter. I have absolutely nothing in common with a democrat.

Not that you asked any of that.

I wasn't being mean, just how I honestly think. I've sat out more than a couple elections myself. I have no party.
No way in hell I would vote for McCain or Romney, only voted for Bush once. Couldn't vote for any democrat. I made that mistake with Carter. I have absolutely nothing in common with a democrat.

Not that you asked any of that.
I certainly don’t think I’m this super righteous guy because of it. I just literally don’t know what else to do, I’d much rather take myself out of the battle than force myself to participate in something that I think is a sham.
I’m not saying that I think they’re all pre determined. I’m not saying that the result is always rigged or fixed.
But who gets there? Who gets to the dance. Getting to the dance doesn’t seem to have much to do with gaining the support of the American people.
Hilary vs Trump? I’m still laughing about that. You’ve got to be kidding me with that bs. I still can’t hardly believe that’s what we were spoonfed and we just ate it up.