1. The postings on BrownCafe are the personal opinions of individuals and don't necessarily represent UPS positions, strategies or opinions.

Ordering from ups catalog

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by HEFFERNAN, Aug 22, 2011.

1. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

I was sent a UPS catalog with items for sale from Staples Promotional Products. I decided I wanted to buy some things from it, so I went through UPSERS.com to order online.

It says a region/district code is needed when placing orders via credit card !!

I went to HR this evening after I punched out and he had no idea what I was talking about.

Are there any employees out there that have figured out what this code is ??
    It can't be our center number or can it ?
  2. superballs63

superballs63 Well-Known Member

I don't THINK its the center number. I tried that when I ordered through it and that didn't work. You should ask your SUP for the code, he SHOULD know. Although, I wouldn't expect most management to know anything important.
  3. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

It is on your pay stub under work location across the top. It is the first four numbers listed there.
  4. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

Thank you Re-Raise !!!

It worked with that number, order went through !!!!!
  5. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

I used to know my region/district code. Now I have no idea what region or district I'm in. Come to think of it I'm not sure where my route will take me today either.
  6. ups2000

ups2000 Member

I have always put 0000. Never had any problems.
  7. cosmo1

cosmo1 Irrelevant and inconsequential.

LMAO. Me too!