Organizing was stronger before hoffa!!

5habits100

FAT JOKES AGAIN?? Really?? The man is exercising his right to run for office!! He's making a difference. He's saving lives!! Cut him a break!
It's his right to run!! He believes he can do better. I know he can do better
I didn't say he was fat you did but thanks that was funny.
I agree he has the right to run for office but he will lose.
Saving lives comment from you is also funny.
Cut him a break. Not a chance in hell. He wanted to run now he can take the same thing you guys give Hall. Get over it.
If Tim really cared about the people I work with he would take his rooster and go home.

FACT

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
C'mon cut Tommy Boy, I mean Tim a break. He is saving lives
NOT FACT
Lmao!! Not sure about saving lives but he sure as hell killed a lot of chicken wings.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1439855579.851281.jpg

fastlearner

2012 UPS made 38.8 billion in total assets.
2014 UPS made 35.4 billion in total assets.
Just because a company profits 5 billion, do you think it's a wise decision to relinquish the profits?

Who's sweat and blood helped them make that kind of money? Then along comes, UPS CEO Scott Davis(public figure, Cheryl} and urinates $200,000,000 away on the failed TNT merger. He wasn't done building his legacy yet, he's responsible for the horrendous 2013 christmas season, the Amazon fiasco. Not all the profits but more than they have. Keep your stones I've seen what they've done for, nothing.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Who's sweat and blood helped them make that kind of money? Then along comes, UPS CEO Scott Davis(public figure, Cheryl} and urinates $200,000,000 away on the failed TNT merger. He wasn't done building his legacy yet, he's responsible for the horrendous 2013 christmas season, the Amazon fiasco. Not all the profits but more than they have. Keep your stones I've seen what they've done for, nothing.
And where is Davis now? Out the door.