Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Netanyahu will be on Fox News at 1430 EDT
Hopefully he explains to Biden how to win a war.
Not run away, leave all your equipment behind and get your people killed in the process of retreat like he did.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1710246464972.png

rickyb

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

how many bombs dropped?

a little or a lot relative to other conflicts since ww2?

Don’t know don’t care. Why is Hamas making up numbers? And why are you so easily used as a tool of propaganda? Why do you choose sides making yourself someone’s fool?

Finally, on February 15th, Hamas admitted to losing 6,000 of its fighters, which represents more than 20% of the total number of casualties reported. Taken together, Hamas is reporting not only that 70% of casualties are women and children but also that 20% are fighters. This is not possible unless Israel is somehow not killing noncombatant men, or else Hamas is claiming that almost all the men in Gaza are Hamas fighters.

Why do you pretend you hate war? Clearly you love war. You will march for war and death and pick sides without knowing all the details, and believing lies and propaganda a true tool of a government. You are, and have become the thing you said you said was abhorrent.

rickyb

Don’t know don’t care. Why is Hamas making up numbers? And why are you so easily used as a tool of propaganda? Why do you choose sides making yourself someone’s fool?

Finally, on February 15th, Hamas admitted to losing 6,000 of its fighters, which represents more than 20% of the total number of casualties reported. Taken together, Hamas is reporting not only that 70% of casualties are women and children but also that 20% are fighters. This is not possible unless Israel is somehow not killing noncombatant men, or else Hamas is claiming that almost all the men in Gaza are Hamas fighters.
well it seems like you do care because your talking to me about it. or maybe youre upset by what i said and youre lying now and somehow still want to be christian.

1710522295614.png

so based on the bombing facts and what ralph nader said im guessing the number is higher than counted, but id prefer to have more opinions on the true estimates of the numbers of dead than just what ralph nader said.

in addition, there was a genocide in ukraine and the west is indifferent.

i agree with you hamas is making up numbers.... to undercount

i choose the side of truth. always.

Thebrownblob

well it seems like you do care because your talking to me about it. or maybe youre upset by what i said and youre lying now and somehow still want to be christian.

View attachment 475318
so based on the bombing facts and what ralph nader said im guessing the number is higher than counted, but id prefer to have more opinions on the true estimates of the numbers of dead than just what ralph nader said.

in addition, there was a genocide in ukraine and the west is indifferent.

i agree with you hamas is making up numbers.... to undercount

i choose the side of truth. always.
Actually, if you stood on the side of truth, you would be championing peace, and not partnering with any government that chooses to murder homosexuals, women and generally treat their people as slaves. Instead, you partner with those governments, and even go so far as to protest for them. Truly shameful. What you have become, just another propaganda mouthpiece for an illegitimate corrupt government, hell-bent on genocide

rickyb

Actually, if you stood on the side of truth, you would be championing peace, and not partnering with any government that chooses to murder homosexuals, women and generally treat their people as slaves. Instead, you partner with those governments, and even go so far as to protest for them. Truly shameful. What you have become, just another propaganda mouthpiece for an illegitimate corrupt government, hell-bent on genocide
ok. and youre not lying are you and youre still a christian right?

ill post more numbers of the true estimated deaths from gaza as i hear them

Thebrownblob

ok. and youre not lying are you and youre still a christian right?

ill post more numbers of the true estimated deaths from gaza as i hear them
No, I’m not lying Ricky I haven’t marched for either side and you have because you approve of this death and destruction. I used to think you were kind of cool now I think you’re a puppet for a corrupt genocidal government. Truly sad what you have become. Take a hard look in the mirror yourself and ask yourself why. Also, ask yourself why this is consumed you and caused you to be banned here so many times because you’ve been so radicalized.

rickyb

No, I’m not lying Ricky I haven’t marched for either side and you have because you approve of this death and destruction. I used to think you were kind of cool now I think you’re a puppet for a corrupt genocidal government. Truly sad what you have become. Take a hard look in the mirror yourself and ask yourself why. Also, ask yourself why this is consumed you and caused you to be banned here so many times because you’ve been so radicalized.
Ok

rickyb

i got banned because the terrorist assassinations of hitler were im told immoral

and the christians didnt speak out.

rickyb

Box Ox

the US could end the war with one phone call

View attachment 475379

Israel would still be conducting a military operation in Gaza right now even if Netanyahu were not the Israeli PM. Schumer and the Democrats know that. They're just trying to placate the Muslims and leftists in Biden's cannot lose swing states up north.