Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

if you are a christian then you can not support israels bombing of its occupied territory gaza becauseeeee

View attachment 475572
But the Jews aren't Christians and aren't bound by what Jesus said. They should be, but they don't accept him. So telling me I shouldn't support Israel isn't going to stop them from attacking Hamas. And you obviously support Hamas so pretty hypocritical to bring up Jesus being a pacifist.

rickyb

But the Jews aren't Christians and aren't bound by what Jesus said. They should be, but they don't accept him. So telling me I shouldn't support Israel isn't going to stop them from attacking Hamas. And you obviously support Hamas so pretty hypocritical to bring up Jesus being a pacifist.
i do support the right under international law for an occupied country to attack non civilian targets and yes I don't know how to reconcile this with Christianity. perhaps they could be like neo and take a non violent approach like blocking streets in israel and other methods. some guys i listen to are not pacifists and theyre christians.

and i suppose you wish to be a christian aside from the pacifism part which you don't support, it seems like you believe 400 eyes for an eye.

vantexan

i do support the right under international law for an occupied country to attack non civilian targets and yes I don't know how to reconcile this with Christianity.

and i suppose you wish to be a christian aside from the pacifism part which you don't support, it seems like you believe 400 eyes for an eye.
I believe in the right of self defense. What Israel is doing is finally clearing out a nest of murderers. It wouldn't be happening if those murderers hadn't acted out.

rickyb

I believe in the right of self defense. What Israel is doing is finally clearing out a nest of murderers. It wouldn't be happening if those murderers hadn't acted out.
30,000 murderers? or 200,000 murderers? theres not that many.

self defense? everything was hunky dory prior to oct 7?

saying israel is defending itself is like saying the british were defending themselves when they colonized america.

Last edited:

rickyb

1710647501655.png
1710647510656.png

vantexan

saying israel is defending itself is like saying the british were defending themselves when they colonized america.
Do you believe that Hamas was justified in slaughtering civilians? Beheading babies? Raping women?

Box Ox

Do you believe that Hamas was justified in slaughtering civilians?

He doesn't believe Israeli civilians exist. He'll say they're all occupiers who are legitimate targets under international law.

vantexan

quote it, i checked last 2 pages.

no
I just told you that I believe war is horrible but sometimes necessary. That what Hamas did wasn't war. But what Israel is doing is war. A very necessary war to stop anymore October 7th attacks. You on the other hand refuse to say whether Hamas was justified beheading babies and raping women, among many other horrendous things. Can only conclude you think they were.

Israel gave Gazans numerous warnings to get out of the way. Hamas tried to keep people in place as shields. Hamas uses hospitals and schools as shields. They don't mind putting Palestinians in harm's way to further their agenda. They don't have any intention to ever live in peace. That's why all these people are dying. And they're counting on people like you to be sympathetic. You can't get it through your head that these people despise you, are only interested in using you, and would gladly kill you. Exactly why Israel finally said enough.

rickyb

I just told you that I believe war is horrible but sometimes necessary. That what Hamas did wasn't war. But what Israel is doing is war. A very necessary war to stop anymore October 7th attacks. You on the other hand refuse to say whether Hamas was justified beheading babies and raping women, among many other horrendous things. Can only conclude you think they were.

Israel gave Gazans numerous warnings to get out of the way. Hamas tried to keep people in place as shields. Hamas uses hospitals and schools as shields. They don't mind putting Palestinians in harm's way to further their agenda. They don't have any intention to ever live in peace. That's why all these people are dying. And they're counting on people like you to be sympathetic. You can't get it through your head that these people despise you, are only interested in using you, and would gladly kill you. Exactly why Israel finally said enough.
i said no.

you didnt define war and terrorism. whats the difference according to you?

rickyb

Terrorism is committing violence against civilians to further political goals. War is combat between militaries where civilian deaths are collateral damage.
so your saying despite a long list of pro genocide quotes from israel's right wing extremist govt and israel killing 30,000 civilians, you believe israel is killing the civilians unintentionally?

palestine has no military.

rickyb

Terrorism is committing violence against civilians to further political goals. War is combat between militaries where civilian deaths are collateral damage.
in addition, did the americans when they were occupied by the british, have any right to violently attack the british who were not civilians?

vantexan

so your saying despite a long list of pro genocide quotes from israel's right wing extremist govt and israel killing 30,000 civilians, you believe israel is killing the civilians unintentionally?

palestine has no military.
They are fighting Hamas. What is happening wouldn't be if Hamas hadn't attacked. Israel's government isn't extremist. It's doing what is necessary to protect Israelis.