Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

stop lying if you want to be a christian you give it a bad name when you do that lol

why is it a different situation. britain occupied america did it not?
First off what did I say that was a lie? Second the Americans were British subjects, many even born in England or their parents or grandparents. Same ethnicity or race, many of the same religion. The British didn't invade a white country. The Americans were part of the invading and colonization of native lands. Seriously, how do you not know this? And yes, close to half of the Americans were loyal to the Crown and fought alongside the British against the rebels. Many left and went to Canada after the war.

rickyb

First off what did I say that was a lie? Second the Americans were British subjects, many even born in England or their parents or grandparents. Same ethnicity or race, many of the same religion. The British didn't invade a white country. The Americans were part of the invading and colonization of native lands. Seriously, how do you not know this? And yes, close to half of the Americans were loyal to the Crown and fought alongside the British against the rebels. Many left and went to Canada after the war.
So you support american colonizers kicking out british colonizers?

vantexan

why did they deserve it?
I know you're trying to get me to draw parallels between the British treatment of Americans and Israeli treatment of Palestinians. The Israelis are in power because they fought and won against overwhelming odds. There are two groups of conquered people in the region. The Muslims who accepted defeat and assimilated into Israel's society and the Muslims who refused to accept defeat and have been isolated in Gaza and the West Bank. This situation is different than what sparked the American Revolution.

By the way, did the Americans and the British remain enemies after fighting two wars? No. At some point they recognized the benefit to each other far outweighed past hostilities. That's what the Muslim citizens of Israel have accepted. The Israeli Jews aren't trying to kill them. It's about time the Gaza and West Bank Palestinians recognize that most of the Jews have been born there and aren't going anywhere. It's their home too.

rickyb

I know you're trying to get me to draw parallels between the British treatment of Americans and Israeli treatment of Palestinians. The Israelis are in power because they fought and won against overwhelming odds. There are two groups of conquered people in the region. The Muslims who accepted defeat and assimilated into Israel's society and the Muslims who refused to accept defeat and have been isolated in Gaza and the West Bank. This situation is different than what sparked the American Revolution.

By the way, did the Americans and the British remain enemies after fighting two wars? No. At some point they recognized the benefit to each other far outweighed past hostilities. That's what the Muslim citizens of Israel have accepted. The Israeli Jews aren't trying to kill them. It's about time the Gaza and West Bank Palestinians recognize that most of the Jews have been born there and aren't going anywhere. It's their home too.
uhh israelis should recognize the arabs born there and arent going anywhere and its there home.

even the US is sanctioning some of hte illegal settlements.

another problem is the poor treatment of the muslims within israel.

i agree with you the american revolution is probably not the same since hte americans were not natives either. why did the british get what htey deserved? you never answered.

vantexan

uhh israelis should recognize the arabs born there and arent going anywhere and its there home.

even the US is sanctioning some of hte illegal settlements.

another problem is the poor treatment of the muslims within israel.

i agree with you the american revolution is probably not the same since hte americans were not natives either. why did the british get what htey deserved? you never answered.
Well Ricky, if the British mistreated the Americans, and were kicked out, they got what they deserved. You're wanting to turn it into a formula and apply it to Israel. Problem is the Palestinians refuse to live in peace, did horrific things, and now are getting what THEY deserve.

You keep saying Israel mistreats their Muslim citizens. Why is it that since Israel put up their border fence bombings and knife attacks in Israel have dropped to almost nothing? There are about 2 million Israeli Muslims if I remember right. Why aren't they fighting too? They're free to move about. They have jobs. They aren't in slums. Where's the mistreatment?

rickyb

Well Ricky, if the British mistreated the Americans, and were kicked out, they got what they deserved. You're wanting to turn it into a formula and apply it to Israel. Problem is the Palestinians refuse to live in peace, did horrific things, and now are getting what THEY deserve.

You keep saying Israel mistreats their Muslim citizens. Why is it that since Israel put up their border fence bombings and knife attacks in Israel have dropped to almost nothing? There are about 2 million Israeli Muslims if I remember right. Why aren't they fighting too? They're free to move about. They have jobs. They aren't in slums. Where's the mistreatment?
i posted articles detailing the racist treatment muslims within israel recieve.

so basically you would be agreeing with me that israel military targets should be attacked if you believed that muslims / palestinians were being treated badly.

vantexan

so basically you would be agreeing with me that israel military targets should be attacked if you believed that muslims / palestinians were being treated badly.
But did Hamas attack only military targets on October 7th? What they did caused the Israelis to declare war. You reap what you sow.

vantexan

Must have missed those articles. Care to post them again? Just not hearing about bad treatment of Israeli Muslims.

vantexan

this didnt start oct 7.

why did hamas do that on oct 7? the answer goes back to my first point.
Oh, so Hamas beheaded babies and raped women on October 7th because they had a legitimate right to do so. Those Israelis got what they deserved. Now Israel doesn't have a right to destroy Hamas because Hamas had a legitimate right to commit horrific acts. Just to clarify your position.

rickyb

Oh, so Hamas beheaded babies and raped women on October 7th because they had a legitimate right to do so. Those Israelis got what they deserved. Now Israel doesn't have a right to destroy Hamas because Hamas had a legitimate right to commit horrific acts. Just to clarify your position.
if yoou want to be a christian you cant talk like this. you have to take christianity seriously.

rickyb

You're justifying what Hamas did October 7th. Definitely not Christian.
you agree with me its okay to attack military targets. but probably not christian considering jesus was a pacifist. but im going with cornel west and chris hedges who believe in just war and are not pacifists and are christians.

vantexan

you agree with me its okay to attack military targets. but probably not christian considering jesus was a pacifist. but im going with cornel west and chris hedges who believe in just war and are not pacifists and are christians.
You said Hamas attacking on October 7th was because of things that happened before October 7th. So in your view Hamas had a right to do what it did. Most killed on October 7th were civilians. And you've said that Israel has no right to retaliate. Israel is supposed to just take it. Why don't you just say the truth, you support the right of Hamas to kill all Israelis? To drive them from the river to the sea? And you will continue to support October 7th type attacks until there are no Jews left in Israel?

rickyb

You said Hamas attacking on October 7th was because of things that happened before October 7th. So in your view Hamas had a right to do what it did. Most killed on October 7th were civilians. And you've said that Israel has no right to retaliate. Israel is supposed to just take it. Why don't you just say the truth, you support the right of Hamas to kill all Israelis? To drive them from the river to the sea? And you will continue to support October 7th type attacks until there are no Jews left in Israel?
never kill civilians

1710790759464.png

the next time you lie about my position on civilians, you are betraying christianity. remember what your dad wanted.

notice how israel is treating the muslims. ill post more.

rickyb

1710791050297.png
prior to october 7

vantexan

never kill civilians

View attachment 475822

the next time you lie about my position on civilians, you are betraying christianity. remember what your dad wanted.

notice how israel is treating the muslims. ill post more.

Your article is referring to Gaza and the West Bank.