part time ups air driver or fedEx part time driver

Serf

I will have to disagree about UPS making you work harder. We're talking PT Air Driver here. Not hard work at all. I think of it as a hobby I can make money from.

I run into an Air Driver at one of my bulk stops daily. After getting to know him a little, he told me he sold his Landscaping Business years ago (if I had to guess he's in his late 40's) and has been driving for UPS for 11 years. With no intention of going full time. He said he constantly works 25 hours a week, gets raises annually, after 25 years of service he will have a 25,000 a year pension. Not bad for a part time air driver. He must have saved alot of cash when he owned his own business though. Go for it buddy.

I believe you may have misunderstood the pension amount. 35 years will get you $25,000 a year pension. $60.00 a month x years you have worked. 25 years will be $18,000 at any age. Yes, everything else is right on. At 25 hours a week he is making over $30,000 a year.

Serf

I believe you may have misunderstood the pension amount. 35 years will get you $25,000 a year pension. $60.00 a month x years you have worked. 25 years will be $18,000 at any age. Yes, everything else is right on. At 25 hours a week he is making over $30,000 a year.

Sounds about right. I could have my numbers skewed. Or he could of been embellishing a bit. Either way, you won't get that at FedEx. People would kill for this deal as a part timer.