Paying people extra to show up for a week straight. BS!

Champ_Here

sheet it missed
Sounds to me like a violation of maintenance of standards. However bonuses sound great to keep people on. In the 8 years I've been at my center (transferred away for a year and a half), I've seen hundreds to thousands of PTs come and go. Between our two sorts (preload and local) we have about 35ish employees. That's a hell of a lot of turnovers. Thank god I'm finally going FT and don't need to deal with this crap much longer lol.

Champ_Here

sheet it missed
Yeah, because none of the high seniority guys have experienced any of that.

You'll get to deal with 2 week preloaders loading your car.
Yeah that's true. I am starting my packet during this peak season too so I know they'll want to push me through. I'm not worried about terrible loads. I'll just remain zen and do my job the way I was trained to do it. If I get called back to center at 13 hours during peak and have 30 stops I have to emergency condition (our sups won't have our drivers sheet as missed to avoid DMs wrath) I'll just rejoice knowing that I don't have to work 14 to 16 hours a day anymore between 2 jobs and only making $35k for the year.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yeah that's true. I am starting my packet during this peak season too so I know they'll want to push me through. I'm not worried about terrible loads. I'll just remain zen and do my job the way I was trained to do it. If I get called back to center at 13 hours during peak and have 30 stops I have to emergency condition (our sups won't have our drivers sheet as missed to avoid DMs wrath) I'll just rejoice knowing that I don't have to work 14 to 16 hours a day anymore between 2 jobs and only making $35k for the year.
"Remain Zen"
LOL Let me know how that works out

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Sounds to me like a violation of maintenance of standards. However bonuses sound great to keep people on. In the 8 years I've been at my center (transferred away for a year and a half), I've seen hundreds to thousands of PTs come and go. Between our two sorts (preload and local) we have about 35ish employees. That's a hell of a lot of turnovers. Thank god I'm finally going FT and don't need to deal with this crap much longer lol.
You'll still have long days, but the money will make it easier. Best of luck to you in qualifying.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Yeah, because none of the high seniority guys have experienced any of that.

You'll get to deal with 2 week preloaders loading your car.
"thank goodness i won't be dealing with that anymore"... can't put a number on how many times I have said this when switching job bids, how about EVERY time?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

This is falsifying records. If you're instructed to do this. Kindly tell them to shove it.

Half of the people we work with either come in high or drunk, or a combination of the two. It has just as much to do with the attitudes that come through the front than the job being too hard. You can go as slow as you want provided you work as directed. It's these kids who do nothing but smoke weed or who knows what else, they don't care about anything they do inside the building and they re getting paid MUCH more than i am. They don't buy news clothes with that extra money, thats for sure. How is that fair? Thats being spat on repeatedly, every day i come in. If I didn't value the physical benefits/insurance this job offered i'd have quit long ago.

I had to stop thinking about this because it was p*****g me off so much.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Half of the people we work with either come in high or drunk, or a combination of the two. It has just as much to do with the attitudes that come through the front than the job being too hard. You can go as slow as you want provided you work as directed. It's these kids who do nothing but smoke weed or who knows what else, they don't care about anything they do inside the building and they re getting paid MUCH more than i am. They don't buy news clothes with that extra money, thats for sure. How is that fair? Thats being spat on repeatedly, every day i come in. If I didn't value the physical benefits/insurance this job offered i'd have quit long ago.

I had to stop thinking about this because it was p*****g me off so much.
image.jpg
You must be a pt sup. bad decision.