Payroll Deduction labeled "DRIVE"

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
you would be better off speaking to your local representative to congress and asking them what their stand is towards labor. if you like it and check their voting record then sure write out a check to their campaign for $50-100. Give directly but not to DIVE. It's wasted money down a bottomless drain.

So you really think Joe Schmo Politician would jump at the opportunity to get your $50 & work his tail off for you, or would he listen to the PAC that dangles $50K in his face? This is the post-Citizens United world we live in, time to step it up.

Overpaid Union Thug

So you really think Joe Schmo Politician would jump at the opportunity to get your $50 & work his tail off for you, or would he listen to the PAC that dangles $50K in his face? This is the post-Citizens United world we live in, time to step it up.

I say leave unions out of politics and give directly to politicians or their PACs.

Overpaid Union Thug

Enjoy your Robocall or "personal" email, because that is all you will get.

I, as an individual, don't expect anything from who chose to represent me. I chose my representatives for what I believe they can do to help our country as a whole. I guess that's why I will NEVER give a penny, or pocket lint for that matter, to "DRIVE." I robocall is more than anything that anyone elected with funds from DRIVE has ever done for the unions. Not that it's even their duty to pander to them.