Peak preload ears

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by whome, Nov 7, 2013.

1. whome

whome Member

Lets say start time is midnight. What works best for you as far as sleeping? Going to bed around 5 or 6? Or sleeping most of the late morning/afternoon and waking up around 6 pm and starting your day/night from there?
  2. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Depends on how you normally work. When I work overnights, I get up 90ish minutes before my start time, about the same as when I work during the day.
  3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

I've found sleeping as close to your start time works better.
  4. mixyo

mixyo Active Member

At my hub as of this week the earliest start time is 3:35am. I usually go to bed at around 8pm and wake up at 2:30. But it's only a 10-15 minute drive to work for me. So I'd allow roughly 6 hours of sleep, regardless of start time.
  5. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

I use to work 4 am shift. I would sleep when I got off work till I woke up ate went out and partied like a rock star then did it all over. It was AWSOME. I was only a18 and lived at home. U never know how good u got it....
  6. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Pretty much the same thing here. Would be off the clock at 8:30, home by 9 and asleep on the couch by 9:15 until 12-1pm. Go hang with my pals and hit the gym and hit the sack again from 10pm until 2am to be at work again at 3am. Wash, rinse, repeat.