Peak preload ears

whome

Lets say start time is midnight. What works best for you as far as sleeping? Going to bed around 5 or 6? Or sleeping most of the late morning/afternoon and waking up around 6 pm and starting your day/night from there?

barnyard

KTM rider
Depends on how you normally work. When I work overnights, I get up 90ish minutes before my start time, about the same as when I work during the day.

mixyo

Dispatcher
At my hub as of this week the earliest start time is 3:35am. I usually go to bed at around 8pm and wake up at 2:30. But it's only a 10-15 minute drive to work for me. So I'd allow roughly 6 hours of sleep, regardless of start time.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I use to work 4 am shift. I would sleep when I got off work till I woke up ate went out and partied like a rock star then did it all over. It was AWSOME. I was only a18 and lived at home. U never know how good u got it....

Cementups

Box Monkey
I use to work 4 am shift. I would sleep when I got off work till I woke up ate went out and partied like a rock star then did it all over. It was AWSOME. I was only a18 and lived at home. U never know how good u got it....

Pretty much the same thing here. Would be off the clock at 8:30, home by 9 and asleep on the couch by 9:15 until 12-1pm. Go hang with my pals and hit the gym and hit the sack again from 10pm until 2am to be at work again at 3am. Wash, rinse, repeat.