Lol wrote up for going to the doctor

derrickmd30

Got sick and had chest pains in the morning so afternoon went to see the doctor. Then went to the hospital for tests. Got the ok and went to work the next day with doctor paperwork. Supervisor called me in before leaving work to write me up with a doctor's note because it's peak. Only late 2 times in a year and 2 call ins. And today I looked at my paycheck and he didn't pay me for coming in early last week for the whole week. So I'm filling one for harassment and one for my paycheck.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Got sick and had chest pains in the morning so afternoon went to see the doctor. Then went to the hospital for tests. Got the ok and went to work the next day with doctor paperwork. Supervisor called me in before leaving work to write me up with a doctor's note because it's peak. Only late 2 times in a year and 2 call ins. And today I looked at my paycheck and he didn't pay me for coming in early last week for the whole week. So I'm filling one for harassment and one for my paycheck.
wheel-of-fortune-wheel.gif

10:30 resi

How bout one to dispute the discipline?

moldsporh

OP that's BS, especially for chest pains.

If you really want to make them sweat, tell them you will lawyer up for coercion, and/or extortion. Don't laugh, what they did falls into that as there is monetary gains with you off the payroll, even for a day.

Is that a stretch, depends, but this crap with UPS is out of hand..."peak" has ZERO relevance.

derrickmd30

When he says the boss called me in and wrote me up I read that as I received a warning letter but I guess that is an assumption
I'm getting it mailed to my house apparently. Because I wouldn't have signed it regardless. I'm waiting for the letter and he said he has to verify my doctor paperwork. Don't know what that means but if he gets my personal medical information I'm getting a lawyer. Union should give me one with the the money I paid them over the years.

PT Car Washer

I'm getting it mailed to my house apparently. Because I wouldn't have signed it regardless. I'm waiting for the letter and he said he has to verify my doctor paperwork. Don't know what that means but if he gets my personal medical information I'm getting a lawyer. Union should give me one with the the money I paid them over the years.
I have been threatened with a warning letter before and nothing happened.

Commercial Inside Release

Another consequence of having SSDs (PVDs) available... They no longer have to wait until January to thin the herd. I was wondering why some podunk states were hiring so many SSDs. 10x what they usually hire...

And it kind of looks like they are trimming personnel state by state, since the new contract.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Chest pains are part of the job at UPS
You went to the emergency room and wasted peoples valuable time cause you pulled a muscle

You were rushed through the ER while granny sat for hours just for the EKG ( enjoy that $400 bill) to come back normal.

YOULL NEVER BE A RPCD!!!!!!!!
AHahhahahahahha
✊🧔‍♂️