Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Not until your messiah is shown to be NOTHING but an empty suit.

In the game of chess, there are many pieces, some are very valuable, and some are expendable and get sent on missions where the only outcome is death.

In your case, you are a pawn, used by right wing media outlets to be sent to your eventual emotional end.

You invest your heart in useless causes then parade yourself like a pawn waiting to be slayed. (metaphorically)

Good luck on your quest, too bad it seems simple mathematics does'nt register in your mind though.

This quest seems to only manage to gain about 1000 sigs a day since it began. I am not sure if you believe this is a major movement, but at that pace, Hillary will be sworn in as president in 2012 when you've gotten to 1 million signatures.

I just cant believe you would try so hard to appear so naive to so many on this board. (excluding the right wing wackos)

Good luck, but do us a favor, try to only post numbers when you click a new thousand. Your at 225K alledgedly, dont post until you hit 300K, then 400K, then 500K and so on, your desperation is a sad thing to watch.

Let Alan Keyes waste his time and not yours.:surprised:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
TOS
As a natural born citizen I am only interested in the fact that your messiah refuses to allow anyone to view his records. Just what secrets is he trying to avoid?
Have you read the story about his mother, its really queer. The author suggests that she was knocked up before her family moved to Hawaii, by none other that Malcolm X. BHO,sr only lent his name to the birth of the child so that back in Kenya he would achieve manly status. This was confirmed by his friends in Hawaii there that never saw him with, nor ever heard him speak about O's mommy. And those family get together pictures taken when O was ten, Its shows the guy was waiting at the airport for his luggage to arrive. He had returned to Hawaii for a friends party.
Alan Keyes lawsuit wants to view some college records to see if Barry Soetoro recieved any finacial aid as a foriegn student. Just one of the many names your messiah has used. Interesting that someone who promises to have an open administration , has so many sealed records.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I really dont know whats the big deal, If he has noting to Hide Then make it public. end this already. I still dont know how that man Won. haha am still in Shock

He refuses to make anything public.
In fact he has 3 lawfirms fighting all requests to do so. At the cost of close to $1,000,000.

diesel96

Have you read the story about his

Exactly, A story.....You folks who are still persuing this are prime canidate subscribers who keep publications such as "The National Enquirer" afloat. The only sore losers still talking about this are the hate filled ring wing blogasphere still upset over their political idealology being b!tch-slapped out of the WhiteHouse and out of power.

If Obama's Birth Certificate is a fake, just remember how many people would have had to conspire to forge Barack Obama's Birth Certificate:as one site mentioned, this is what would have needed to happen for this to be a conspiracy:

"If this document is forged, a U.S. senator and his presidential campaign have perpetrated a vast, long-term fraud. They have done it with conspiring officials at the Hawaii Department of Health, the Cook County (Ill.) Bureau of Vital Statistics, the Illinois Secretary of State’s office, the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission of the Supreme Court of Illinois and many other government agencies."

Now do you really think that all of these agencies have conspired against the people of the United States to alter Barack Obama's original birth certificate? And don't you think that if there was any merit to this supposed conspiracy that McCain"s camp wouldn't have jumped all over this trumped up story. Try reading Mother Goose Fairy Tales or Aesop's Fables, maybe you won't get so worked up....

tieguy

Banned
Exactly, A story.....You folks who are still persuing this are prime canidate subscribers who keep publications such as "The National Enquirer" afloat. The only sore losers still talking about this are the hate filled ring wing blogasphere still upset over their political idealology being b!tch-slapped out of the WhiteHouse and out of power.

For someone who constantly suspects his country is engaged in wrong doing you appear to take a surprisingly naive position on this one. Obama should have addressed this issue and squashed it with evidence when it first came up. He chose to ignore it. His friends chose to present a certifcate that does not look official and thus this issue continues to fester. You have condemmed past presidents on less evidence.

I dont Belive this man is even our President, I hate the fact that the media Wont cover Stuff like This and I have to hear this from Blogs And Youtube!!

Please Wacth This

[video=youtube;pWTs1YyhFRg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWTs1YyhFRg[/video]

Sammie

O's Kenyan (paternal) grandmother, half-brother and half-sister were in the delivery room when Barack Hussein Obama was born in Kenya. Why would all three of them lie? And why does O keep them out of the press?

Ann Dunham, O's mother, flew to Kenya in 1961 with Obama's father to meet his family. When Ann wanted to leave, she wasn't able to board a plane because the airlines wouldn't allow women so close to birth to fly. So after he was born his mother returned with him to Hawaii where his birth was REGISTERED on or about August 8th, 1961, in the public records office in Hawaii.

Even if he was born in Hawaii, his own sister in two separate interviews states he was born in two different hospitals in Honolulu - the Kapiolani Hospital and the Queens Hospital.

We have to show our birth certificates to get into kindergarten!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't forget that his records in Kenya have been sealed as top secret.By his cousin in office, which he helped finance with your campaign monies.
Now that alone should be troublesome, because why would the Kenyan government even have records about his birth .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Don't forget that his records in Kenya have been sealed as top secret.By his cousin in office, which he helped finance with your campaign monies.
Now that alone should be troublesome, because why would the Kenyan government even have records about his birth .

Man, you guys spend more time on the internet than Elizabeth Hasslebeck.

You all should get together with her and exchange all your reliable facts!!

Desperation TV.:dead:

Sammie

Man, you guys spend more time on the internet than Elizabeth Hasslebeck.

You all should get together with her and exchange all your reliable facts!!

Desperation TV.:dead:

It just strikes me as odd that in the latter part of 2008, the Governor of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, sealed O's birth records and the country of Kenya
also sealed what records they have of him.

Up until now, I thought that adoption records in some states were about
the only records that were sealed.

And his Occidental College records, Columbia College records, Harvard College records, Selective Service Registration, Illinois State Senate schedule, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, all under lock and key.

Look at his supposed birth certificate below and compare it with your own. No state file number, no date issued, no embossed state seal, no registrar's signature. No mother's or father's birthplace or a place to list it.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It just strikes me as odd that in the latter part of 2008, the Governor of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, sealed O's birth records and the country of Kenya
also sealed what records they have of him.

Up until now, I thought that adoption records in some states were about
the only records that were sealed.

And his Occidental College records, Columbia College records, Harvard College records, Selective Service Registration, Illinois State Senate schedule, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, all under lock and key.

Look at his supposed birth certificate below and compare it with your own. No state file number, no date issued, no embossed state seal, no registrar's signature. No mother's or father's birthplace or a place to list it.

All this stuff about his birth certificate has been thoroughly debunked: click (includes hi-res photos showing the raised seal, etc).
Anyone who still believes this nonsense is just determined not to be convinced otherwise, because for any objective person it's simply a non-issue. There are legitimate concerns about the Obama administration, but this isn't one of them.

Sammie

There are legitimate concerns about the Obama administration, but this isn't one of them.

So O's eligibility to assume the office of president is not a legit concern
and no one should care about enforcing the qualifications. So let's not
change the Constitution when we can just white out Article Two.

President Ahh-nold Schwarzenegger -- now that's got a ring to it!
He'd run in a hot second and refuses to take a salary. Gif him vat he vants!

wkmac

All this stuff about his birth certificate has been thoroughly debunked: click (includes hi-res photos showing the raised seal, etc).
Anyone who still believes this nonsense is just determined not to be convinced otherwise, because for any objective person it's simply a non-issue. There are legitimate concerns about the Obama administration, but this isn't one of them.

Jones,

I have great respect for you and your posts are one of the few when I see them, I always read completely and consider ever point made. I know we have areas we will disagree but I still greatly respect what you have to say.

That said, your post here even though correct and of good motive is as great an act of total futility.

:treadmill::rofl:

No matter how hard you try, there are some things you just can't change!
:wink2:

BTW: Here's a good piece on Rightwing Paranoia by Independent Institute analyst Anthony Gregory which I think was good and you might enjoy some of the points made.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/gregory/gregory178.html

Also Justin Raimondo at Antiwar makes similar points in his piece here http://antiwar.com/justin/?articleid=14188 and there is some obvious self promotion here but he does make some good observations about how the pedilum swings back and forth as power moves back and forth across political sides.

UPS Lifer

People are going to believe what they want to believe PERIOD! But when records are sealed and there is little transparency this leads to doubt and mistrust. It is human nature.

This isn't an issue of national security OR IS IT???? !!!

As long as all the records stay sealed, there will always be those who doubt and rightfully so!

UPS Lifer

So O's eligibility to assume the office of president is not a legit concern
and no one should care about enforcing the qualifications. So let's not
change the Constitution when we can just white out Article Two.

President Ahh-nold Schwarzenegger -- now that's got a ring to it!
He'd run in a hot second and refuses to take a salary. Gif him vat he vants!

He is the best thing to happen to California since Ronnie!

Go Ahhnold!

Sammie

He is the best thing to happen to California since Ronnie!

Go Ahhnold!

Not all folks would agree with us on that one! :happy-very:

I read today that Val Kilmer would like to run for Governor of New
Mexico next year when Bill Richardson the Deal Maker steps down.
If the Terminator can do it, don't know why Batman can't!