Plane Disappearance

Pooter

I bet the US knows exactly where its at and waiting/seeing what they are up to.

Hard to believe that it crashed and no debris found yet.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
That's one of the scenarios being thrown about. The pilot or copilot or both could be hijackers.
Divine intervention is also one of the scenarios being thrown about. Hijackers usually (always?) have a reason/motive.

As far as collecting all electronics, good luck with that. Some may be in the overhead, some may be checked, some people may have more than one. You do have an active imagination, though. Shame you can't put it to a good use.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The plane was either purposely crashed in the ocean or landed in a predetermined Muslim country and is in the hands of terrorists. One of the pilots is Muslim and was upset by politics just hours before the flight. Maybe he is to blame. Then there's the two Iranians that used fake passports to board to consider.

BOY, the fox news crowd has this one all figured out. Lets deal with reality instead of the fear driven baseless claims of the fox news guests...

In order for a muslim nation to have this plane, it would have to fly over RESTRICTED AIRSPACE of several countries to do so, and this would be picked up by ships, coastal radar and armed forces. If they flew it over CHINA for example, it would be shot down without question, unless of course, the chinese were in on the scam....

Second, fuel capacity, planes are designed to fly the shortest quickest routes to their destinations, and they do not have the capacity to fly in zig zags or "the long way" to a destination.

Third, even if, (and thats a giant IF) a muslim nation could get its hands on the plane and load it with nuclear dirty bombs, they would not have the means to fly it anywhere near major target without being shot out of the sky first within seconds after being detected.

Lastly, Lets understand some basic science.

Any body of water becomes a SOLID at 60 mph, and an aircraft that large flys at approximately 440 MPH, if it hit the water at a speed greater than 60 mph it would break apart. Its the same as hitting concrete.

Water cannot be displaced fast enough when a plane hits it at over 60mph. The only way for a plane to withstand entry into the water would be to emulate the landing of the jet into the hudson river. Capt Sully brought the plane down slow enough to enter the water without having "PIERCE" the surface at great speeds. A small stall speed was enough to land the plane into the water. It was the stall that allowed the plane to remain in tact.

A JUMBO jet in the ocean would not have the same results. The waves would interfere with the approach and the plane would break apart leaving tons of parts. The pilots could however, perform a stall allowing the bottom of the tail to enter the water first, which would slow the plane down, then the body would fall into the water, float, then sink once the door were opened.

AS for me, i believe the plane was landed somewhere near malaysia, in one of over 600 abandoned airstrips in the region. Why, I dont know.

But, the theory that the fox news wierdos are purporting is ridiculous at best. More fear mongering because the jews want it that way.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[

But, the theory that the fox news wierdos are purporting is ridiculous at best. More fear mongering because the jews want it that way.

TOS.[/quote]

oldngray

nowhere special
Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world. I wonder why it is never mentioned as a possible destination for that plane.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Flying at 45,000 ft by turning the oxygen supply off = knocking everyone out in seconds .
The inflight phones in the business section are controlled by the entertainment system .
Cell phones are limited by their power output to properly make cell tower connections thru the metal hull of airplanes , especially as the plane was making radical moves .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The truth comes out. Hitler was TOS's hero.
What do you propose to do? Start rounding them up? Set up special "CAMPS" for the jews? Maybe build some "OVENS"?

The "jews" are the ones who are throwing out the idea that the plane is "probably" in the hands of a muslim country, and its FOX news that is running with that ball.

Anything to scar a muslim nation is Israels goal, and its FOX news who will carry out that wish.

TOS.

wkmac

What do you propose to do? Start rounding them up? Set up special "CAMPS" for the jews? Maybe build some "OVENS"?

TOS made the mistake of advancing an idea and then assigning it to a group collectively. Jews, as a collective doing this as per his assertion? No of course not. Was this a purposeful intent on his part? I'm sure many here will assert it is.

However, there are factions and concerns of Israeli political interests beyond the larger collective known as jews who are advancing the idea the plane will be loaded with nukes and flown into a target within Israel but then how many Americans are also thinking in their minds this plane could be used for some kind of 9/11 repeat? Based on what we know and the known capabilities of the aircraft, both scenarios have serious problems if one were to think them out.

I would also add that this theory of an aircraft loaded with nukes intended for Israel would likely have a more broad appeal among certain christian factions who hold a certain apocalyptic POV than it does as a mass appeal to jews themselves. I would also argue this christian faction may actually outnumber those jews who feel the same and odds are there may be members here who subscribe to such end time visions. You may even be one of them yourself.

This christian belief would also IMO kneecap the assertion of TOS that this is a "jews only" club. However, it can be said that the book upon which they base their belief is alleged to have been written by jewish authors so in some sense, TOS on a certain level might have a point.
:wink2:

As to group thinking or collective assignment, I'll turn this back on you, if one were to have a reasonable and honest criticism of the State of Israel or even a criticism of jewish practice or custom, does this make one a Nazi? If so, I know many so-called jews who fit in as critics of either or both and thus if your claim of Nazi be true, they themselves by your collective default and assignment would also be Nazis. Some of the best critics of Israel and Zionism have come from jews themselves and in some cases, very devout practicing jews.

Because one practices collective thought and group assignment doesn't mean you have to leap into a fire others started. Or continue to flame!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
TOS made the mistake of advancing an idea and then assigning it to a group collectively. Jews, as a collective doing this as per his assertion? No of course not. Was this a purposeful intent on his part? I'm sure many here will assert it is.

However, there are factions and concerns of Israeli political interests beyond the larger collective known as jews who are advancing the idea the plane will be loaded with nukes and flown into a target within Israel but then how many Americans are also thinking in their minds this plane could be used for some kind of 9/11 repeat? Based on what we know and the known capabilities of the aircraft, both scenarios have serious problems if one were to think them out.

I would also add that this theory of an aircraft loaded with nukes intended for Israel would likely have a more broad appeal among certain christian factions who hold a certain apocalyptic POV than it does as a mass appeal to jews themselves. I would also argue this christian faction may actually outnumber those jews who feel the same and odds are there may be members here who subscribe to such end time visions. You may even be one of them yourself.

This christian belief would also IMO kneecap the assertion of TOS that this is a "jews only" club. However, it can be said that the book upon which they base their belief is alleged to have been written by jewish authors so in some sense, TOS on a certain level might have a point.
:wink2:

As to group thinking or collective assignment, I'll turn this back on you, if one were to have a reasonable and honest criticism of the State of Israel or even a criticism of jewish practice or custom, does this make one a Nazi? If so, I know many so-called jews who fit in as critics of either or both and thus if your claim of Nazi be true, they themselves by your collective default and assignment would also be Nazis. Some of the best critics of Israel and Zionism have come from jews themselves and in some cases, very devout practicing jews.

Because one practices collective thought and group assignment doesn't mean you have to leap into a fire others started. Or continue to flame!

FOX NEWS is running with this story.. NOT ME... I report you decide..

http://video.foxnews.com/v/33538119...lines-jet-is-now-a-terror-tool/#sp=show-clips

TOS.

Rainman

Its all good.
BOY, the fox news crowd has this one all figured out. Lets deal with reality instead of the fear driven baseless claims of the fox news guests...

In order for a muslim nation to have this plane, it would have to fly over RESTRICTED AIRSPACE of several countries to do so, and this would be picked up by ships, coastal radar and armed forces. If they flew it over CHINA for example, it would be shot down without question, unless of course, the chinese were in on the scam....

Second, fuel capacity, planes are designed to fly the shortest quickest routes to their destinations, and they do not have the capacity to fly in zig zags or "the long way" to a destination.

Third, even if, (and thats a giant IF) a muslim nation could get its hands on the plane and load it with nuclear dirty bombs, they would not have the means to fly it anywhere near major target without being shot out of the sky first within seconds after being detected.

Lastly, Lets understand some basic science.

Any body of water becomes a SOLID at 60 mph, and an aircraft that large flys at approximately 440 MPH, if it hit the water at a speed greater than 60 mph it would break apart. Its the same as hitting concrete.

Water cannot be displaced fast enough when a plane hits it at over 60mph. The only way for a plane to withstand entry into the water would be to emulate the landing of the jet into the hudson river. Capt Sully brought the plane down slow enough to enter the water without having "PIERCE" the surface at great speeds. A small stall speed was enough to land the plane into the water. It was the stall that allowed the plane to remain in tact.

A JUMBO jet in the ocean would not have the same results. The waves would interfere with the approach and the plane would break apart leaving tons of parts. The pilots could however, perform a stall allowing the bottom of the tail to enter the water first, which would slow the plane down, then the body would fall into the water, float, then sink once the door were opened.

AS for me, i believe the plane was landed somewhere near malaysia, in one of over 600 abandoned airstrips in the region. Why, I dont know.

TOS.
Your theory sounds good, but there you go with those racist comments again. Come on TOS, we are all Gods children and he loves us all. You, me, even the people we don't get along with.

Sent using BrownCafe App

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Godwins-Law.jpg