Political Correctness

newfie

Hope this helps.

FALSE: Bill Clinton in the Nude

"
This photograph was actually taken by Alison Jackson, a photographer known for using lookalikes to create images purportedly showing celebrities.

Jackson writes on her web site that she uses lookalikes to create "intimate, often salacious, imagined private moments" of media icons like Marilyn Monroe, George Bush, and Bill Clinton:"

I drew you right in with that one.
The Trump story has been debunked but yet you and fdx keep chasing it . but you had no problem proving a debunked story about Bill Clinton. I didn't even have to Name bill in the post and yet you came running in like a bull in heat.

thanks for being such a willing victim.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
you don't want to believe me ,nor the various liberal media sources. If you're looking for company though the Clinton news network is still pedaling it as they try to recover their reputation.
It's not a fake new story. Whether the report is accurate or not, it exists. Trump read it, the news reported on it, and you're just in denial snowflake.

watdaflock?

It's not a fake new story. Whether the report is accurate or not, it exists. Trump read it, the news reported on it, and you're just in denial snowflake.
This. newfie keeps blowing on about how the report has already been debunked. The only snowflake who's denied the story is Donald himself.

newfie

This. newfie keeps blowing on about how the report has already been debunked. The only snowflake who's denied the story is Donald himself.

Your side owns the snowflakes despite this silly effort to put it on the other side. bomb shelter living , confused chasing every bullcrap anti trump media fairy tale, crying at the drop of a hat , race card playing , easily offended , politically correct to extreme', not voting then protesting the election results mindless twits. that's your crew my friend. enjoy

upload_2017-1-16_9-42-26.png