Political Correctness

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I believe so. How many of Obama's inaugural people had to back out because of people crying?
That's because of who they picked to play. If you have conviction then what people say about you or threaten you with shouldn't bother you.
Last time I checked the First Amendment hadn't been repealed. People can still protest and voice their opinions can't they

upschuck

That's because of who they picked to play. If you have conviction then what people say about you or threaten you with shouldn't bother you.
Last time I checked the First Amendment hadn't been repealed. People can still protest and voice their opinions can't they
So, you agree that there has been way more crying this year?

upschuck

No :censored2: sherlock.
Trump himself admitted the dosier exists and he was briefed on it, which is exactly what the media reported. Fact.
Just because something exists, doesn't mean it is factually correct. Journalists has a responsibility to not put information out that is not factually correct. It goes to their credibility.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just because something exists, doesn't mean it is factually correct. Journalists has a responsibility to not put information out that is not factually correct. It goes to their credibility.
I think you're missing the point. Trump was presented with a 35 page report detailing how the Russians attempted to influence our election. The golden showers story was two pages of it. Buzzfeed got a hold of the entire 35 pages and released it. The media reported on it.

The media is not putting information out that is not factually correct, they are reporting on information that was presented to the President Elect. If anyone is responsible for this it is the Trump administration. I wouldn't be surprised if the perverted crap was put in there to distract people from the information in the report that could be seen by some as undermining Trump's legitimacy.

upschuck

I think you're missing the point. Trump was presented with a 35 page report detailing how the Russians attempted to influence our election. The golden showers story was two pages of it. Buzzfeed got a hold of the entire 35 pages and released it. The media reported on it.

The media is not putting information out that is not factually correct, they are reporting on information that was presented to the President Elect. If anyone is responsible for this it is the Trump administration. I wouldn't be surprised if the perverted crap was put in there to distract people from the information in the report that could be seen by some as undermining Trump's legitimacy.
Still lame to be reporting on this type of stuff. Buzzfeed looks like another national enquirer type thing. Mainstream media gives it credibility.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Still lame to be reporting on this type of stuff. Buzzfeed looks like another national enquirer type thing. Mainstream media gives it credibility.
I agree it is lame to be reporting on it. It's so unbelievable you have to wonder if it's just a distraction from the rest of the report detailing Russia's involvement in the election, which no one seems to be talking about anymore.....

moreluck

golden ticket member
The National Enquirer has caught a lot of news.......ask John Edwards. They aren't being sued by the likes of Tom Cruise like they were 25 years ago.
They provide the where & when of the smoke......major news will bring you the fire.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree it is lame to be reporting on it. It's so unbelievable you have to wonder if it's just a distraction from the rest of the report detailing Russia's involvement in the election, which no one seems to be talking about anymore.....
That's all it takes, just agree with him, comrade.

Given Trump's past behavior(s), is it really a stretch to think that the story could be true? We still haven't had anything verified on it.

And yes, comrade Sportello, you must conform or otherwise be an enemy of the party.